About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Our Spring Cleaning Has Begun


So Oskar finally got me to un-hibernate and come up with a plan for my blogging. I will mainly be focusing on my personal blog, but I am not ready to throw out the baby with the bathwater when it comes to PBU.

The goal is to strip Pet Blogs United down to the bare bones and go from there. What might that look like? I'm going to re-focus my energy here to featuring bloggers both new and established.

If you've contacted me about being featured, I will be getting back to you. I'll also be adding names to the blogroll. It may take me a while, but please be patient, there are a lot of emails to go through.

I also have some nice reviews and giveaways to share here, but it's only going to be stuff that really speaks to me.  I will not be accepting any guest posts for the time being.

I hope to back to posting somewhat regularly by the end of next week. For now I'll be changing some of the wording on the site so that it reflects changes I'm making. (I hope)

Of course I know you all want to see my excessively handsome schnauzer, so here's Oskar waiting for me to get my act together.
See you all soon!

PS ~ you can also hop over to The Daily Oskar to see what kind of trouble he someone has gotten into.

13 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH BOY.... OH WOW.... you will NOT believe this... we were thinking about YOU just TODAY when we were setting up our TUESDAY post... saying that we are MISSING our Wonderful LONG TIMES FURENDS... we made a list on there... and YOU were Right there as one that WE HAVE REALLY BEEN MISSING. WHEEEEEEE YOU are BACK.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

You DO know dear Angel brandi's very best friend was Maggie, a Schnauzer!
Maggie is (yes, is) a champion at agility courses!
You, Oskar, are a champion at being cute!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Glad to see u are back from all that hibernating. We missed u.

meowmeowmans said...

It's so nice to see a post from you, Pam and Oskar. We think of you all the time, and are looking forward to seeing where you take PBU. Big hugs, dear pals!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Blogging is fun, but it really is like a second full time job
Lily & Edward

alex white said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dolly theDoxie said...

Sounds like a great plan look forward to the changes and seeing you back! Love Dolly

mythreemoggies said...

Wow we thought you left :-) welcome back

Emma said...

Happy to hear you will start coming back. Hope your new plan works well for you :)

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Great to hear from you!!

The Swiss Cats said...

Hey, glad to see you back ! We're looking forward to see your new plans ! Purrs

Angel Keisha said...

Yay! I happy too!

Cattle Aussies said...

Yay! So happy to hear! We are also in the process of putting together our Blog Plan so we have a clear idea of what we're doing as we go forward :) We look forward to the changes and the journey!

Related Posts with Thumbnails