Building on this success, this Valentine’s Day pet lovers can celebrate their heartfelt love for their four-legged friends through Iams’ Love Tails contest.
Beginning February 14, Iams will search for real stories from pet owners about the unique bond they share with their dogs and cats. And, the winning two and four-legged “family” will star in Iams next national advertisement!
Pet parents can log on to the Iams Facebook page, from February 14 through March 3 of this year, and follow the easy steps to enter the contest.
Iams Love Tails Contest Details
• Submit your story from Feb. 14 through March 3 by visiting the Iams Facebook page and following the easy steps. www.facebook.com/Iams
• Share a photo and tell them in 500 characters or less about the unique relationship you have with your dog or cat and how Iams helps you show your love.
• Once the submission phase is over, Iams will select 50 stories (25 dog and 25 cat) as semi-finalists.
• From the semi-finalist Love Tails, Iams will select 10 finalists (5 dog and 5 cat) and each will win a cash prize and free Iams food for a year.
• In April, Iams will ask its Facebook fans to choose their favorite Love Tail from the group of finalists and one grand prize winner will be selected.
This contest is open worldwide.
I know how much love you have for your pets and most of you already share it with the world through your blogs, so why not take it a step further and send your love stories to Iams.
Happy Valentines day from both of us and on behalf of our friends at Iams.