About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cotton's Cottage ~ Featured Blogger

Today we are proud to feature the adorable Cotton from Cotton's Cottage.

My name is Cotton and I live in Singapore. I was adopted by five humans on December 27, 2011 at one of those shelters after being lost for a few days. I am so glad I have a furever home! Because I was lost, nobody knows when my real birthday is so my family made my birthday the same as my Gotcha day. This year, I will be turning 5.

My bloggy is where I write about my adventures and the insane things that I do, I love hearing what others think about them! I started writing in June this year and since joining, I've met so many new friends!
I am a Poostie, which is mommy's creation of a Poodle and Westie mix. Some people say I'm probably part Bichon too, but never mind, I like being a Poostie.
I, like many others, support "Adopt Not Shop". Adopted dogs are just as friendly, loyal and beautiful as the store bought ones.

I hope that after reading about me, you might be interested to take a look at my favorite posts:
Bedtime Story 
Wordy Wednesday: Sister's Running Competition
Letting You In On A Little Secret

Also, if you want to see more of me, I have a Facebook and a Twitter too.
Thanks for reading!

Take some time to visit Cotton's Cottage this week, you'll love what you see!
 

16 comments:

Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

What a cutie :)

easyweimaraner said...

Hi Cotton - I think you got the perfect name ;o)

Hoke said...

Hey we are almost cousins!!! YOu are a cutie!!!

speedyrabbit said...

Cute little fella

GizmoGeodog said...

We read Cotton's blog and think he's absolutely adorable...great seeing him featured here today :)

CATachresis said...

Oh yes! We are big fans of Cotton :)

chicamom85 said...

I love Cotton!!!

Loveys Sasha

Tamago said...

So cute! Cotton is a purrfect name for this sweet fluffy baby :-)

Ruby said...

Oh Cotton is the cutest!! I read his bloggie all the times! Stop on by and give it a read, you won't be disappointed!
Kisses,
Ruby

Hawkeye BrownDog said...

Hi Y'all!

Nice to meet you Cotton. You are really cute. Stop by and do some zoomies with me!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Cotton said...

Thanks for featuring me!! :)
And thanks for all the comments, I really do love my name
Cotton

Ann Staub said...

You are awesome Sir Cotton! I also learned something about you hear that I didn't know. I had no idea what a poostie was! Hehe

Jeanne Pursell said...

We just love you Cotton!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

we just went to introduce ourselves. Thanks for telling us about him!

meowmeowmans said...

Yay! Thank you for featuring our friend Cotton, whom we LOVE! :)

Susan Rader said...

Monster said...

You are so cute Cotton :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails