About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa Paws Naughty List


Just a quick note to tell you to check out The Daily Oskar today.  I've actually gotten a hold of Santa Paws' naughty list!

15 comments:

Max the Quilt Cat said...

Oh...Oh... the naughty list. We're on our way over to check it out.

Have a great day.

hugs, Max, Bugsy, and Knuckles

Reuben said...

uh oh, I is scared to look.... *goes to look anyway*

love,
Reuben

Bailey said...

So far so good.

speedyrabbit said...

I'm not worried I'm on the good list I had a letter from Santa

Katie and Glogirly said...

Well it's a good thing YOU'RE not on it Oskar!!!
Just a couple more weeks!
; ) Katie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hope you got rid of it
Benny and Lily

Sagira said...

I bet my brother Bokeh is on that list. Bol

The Cat From Hell said...

Me did not see my name on the list (thank Cod)
Kisses
Nellie

Cotton said...

I'll drop by :)
Cotton

BeBe said...

Yep...I'm on there (Victoria)

I figured...haha

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we be glad

EWE
DID
KNOT
MAKE
THIS
LIST
OSKAR

:)

easyweimaraner said...

...me too Oskar ...and I have no idea WHY ;o)

heyitsjethere said...

Hey Oskar, Jet here. Hi Miss Pam.

Going over right now. :)

Maggie M said...

We checked out that naughty list and we didn't see your name on it sweet Oskar...we knew you had been a good boy. Hugs and nose kisses

Keisha said...

I hope it does not has me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails