About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Husky Life ~ Featured Blogger



Welcome to A Husky Life! My name is Marta and I share my home with two cats and a dog. I am also very fortunate to work with animals and spend my days doing what I love. My blog has become a space to share about the adventures of my gang, but also to post tips and tricks I've learned along the way while working and living with cats and dogs. I write about health and safety issues, animal rights and each Thursday I post an article or video on dog (and cat!) training.

Let me introduce you to my boys:

Ilyich is a lovely seal point short-hair, he's 8 years old and is the voice of reason and calming energy amongst the three. He is a sweet and loving cat, but at the end of the day he is the top cat. 5 years ago he moved with me across the country to the West Coast where we currently live.

Vasco is a 4 year old Norwegian Forest cat, he is extremely intelligent and full of energy. If not sleeping, he is always up to something. At 8 weeks he was dumped at the pound suffering from URI and he spent 2 months in the sick ward, close to the dog runs. He thinks he's a dog.

Rocco is a happy and energetic 3.5 year old Siberian Husky. In many ways I started this blog because of him - as a place to share my experiences of caring for a special needs dog. Rocco suffers from Canine Epilepsy and has severe allergies to many food products and is deadly allergic to bees. He miraculously survived an anaphylactic shock when he was only 1.5 years old.

Here are 3 of their favorite blog posts:
Traveling With A Special Needs Dog
Deer Adventure
Epilepsy Awareness Month

Stop by A Husky Life and see what they've been up to lately!

8 comments:

speedyrabbit said...

Phew thats alot for a pup to go through handsome fellow too,as is the kitties

easyweimaraner said...

Vasco thinks he is a dog - that's very interesting ;o)

Hawkeye BrownDog said...

Hi Y'all,

Just stopped to wish y'all a safe and special Christmas. Now I'll go say hi at Husky Life.

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Kjelle Bus said...

Will rush over and say HI !
Wish you a Furry Catmas :)

Cotton said...

I like their blog :)
Cotton

Chicco said...

So nice friends :)
Merry Christmas
and a 2013 full of happiness and joy!!!
A big hug to all of you.
Woof, woof,

Chicco & family

Francesca Villa said...

Awesome sounds like a neat blog! I am going to check it out right now! Merry Christmas everyone!

Keisha said...

Iz fun to meet them! I will go say hi. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails