About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lucky Lucy Chronicles ~ New Blogger Alert

A day late and a dollar short! I apologize for not getting this New Blogger Alert up as it should have been on Wednesday, but let's welcome Lucky Lucy Chronicles!

I am a middle school teacher of science and English. I have been teaching for 26 years. I also own an online pet business www.petswithallergies.com. I sell supplements, hypoallergenic dog beds, organic shampoos and pet treats. I started this pet business because my Cockers have so many allergies. I began to search for products, when my oldest Cocker started having skin issues. I became aware that it was not just my dog that had allergy issues, when I got the second Cocker. She also had many allergy problems. I wanted to share the products and information I have with others. My business is about a 6 months old.

I have two Cocker Spaniels, ages 6 and 13 and a Border Collie/Retriever rescue puppy. My I really just love animals. I have wanted to do a blog for awhile. I became more motivated this year when I adopted my rescue dog. I find all the things she does so interesting, so I started writing a list of incidents. After awhile I decided to plunge into the blog writing. I love writing about Lucy's adventures. I called the blog, Lucky Lucy Chronicles because Lucy came from a "kill shelter", so she is lucky. My sister has a puppy rescue, which is how I got Lucy:)

I'd love for you all to stop by the Lucky Lucy Chronicles and get to know the gang!

4 comments:

Ann Paws said...

How awesome. My dog also has allergy issues. I'll be sure to pop over to her blog. :)

Mike Golch said...

Headdding on over as soon as I leave this comment.

CATachresis said...

Very enterprising! I wish you well with your project xx

Cotton said...

I'll pop by and say hi
Cotton

Related Posts with Thumbnails