About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Design A Collar Giveaway ~ Holiday Happenings

Pet Blogs United

Guess who's got another cool giveaway?

This afternoon we have a giveaway from Design A Collar.  Here's the scoop:

"All collars are made when ordered.

Each collar is started from scratch so if you include your pets neck size they are custom made to fit. I use the neck size as the center hole so you have room for adjusting larger and smaller. If you have a puppy I can use the neck size as the smallest hole to give room for growth. The larger collars are made of 9-10 oz leather, smaller collars are made of 4-5 oz leather.


You have many choices to get the exact collar you are looking for. We offer many colors, and can embellish them with rhinestones as seen in the picture. All collars turn out slightly different because of the nature of leather and dyes. So no two are exactly alike.

Having a hard time choosing a collar? Tell me a few things you like, maybe a picture or description of your dog. I will surprise you with a collar. Lot's of fun!"

One lucky winner will win a custom collar of their own.

To enter visit Design A Collar and take a look at their work.  Then come back to this post & leave a comment telling me what kind of design you think is cool.  The collars don't have individual names since each of them can be different, so just tell me what you saw that you really liked.

If you have the Holiday Happenings button on your sidebar, leave a second comment letting me know.

Please leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can contact you if you win.  To help avoid spammers you can leave it in this format: PBU at comcast dot net.

I'm happy to say that this contest is open internationally so everyone can enter!

Contest ends on 12/5 at midnight EST.

Have fun looking at all of the cool collars!

PS ~ I don't know why the spacing is so wonky on these posts lately, but Blogger doesn't seem to want to let me fix it.

34 comments:

Ann Paws said...

The one with the stars on it is cute! They all are really, but I think the star design might be my favorite. annstaub at yahoo dot com

Ranger said...

Arrroooooooooo. I need a new collar. I hope, I hope, I win!
Wags,
Ranger

Pauley James said...

Oooh we love the tattoo style collars with the names on them! weedlekitty at yahoo dot com

Pauley James said...

We also have the button on our sidebar :)

Idaho PugRanch said...

OOOH! Mom likes the pink with black hearts!
pugranch2 at msn dot com

Idaho PugRanch said...

We have the holiday button on our sidebar. And Mom hopes to send our story and pictures to you this weekend.

Lovable Lily said...

We like them all, but really love the hot pink colored ones, maybe a few hearts on them too would be really nice.

Keeping my paws crossed!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

kimberlypaschedag at gmail (dot) com

Lovable Lily said...

Thanks Pam and Oskar, this is so much fun!

We too have the PUB on our side bar.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

kimberlypaschedag at gmail (dot) com

Gloria Hood said...

Hot pink, flowers, rhinestones, names, we like all of the above!
gloribee56 at hotmail dot com

Corbin said...

That 50 yard line collar is really cool!!!
-Corbin

Corbin said...

I have your link on my side bar!
-Corbin

Nola said...

I like the blue one that says Zoe!
Nola

Nola said...

Oh and my email is nolabuggy AT gmail DOT com

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OF COURSE Ernie and I are CRAZY about the Red White and Blue STARS...

If we win we want to give the collar to a rescue group.... of YOUR chewsing.

Uji, Izzy, Ziggy + Missi said...

Wee finks da USA flag collar is da kewlest fur da boys cos wee lovs all fings American. Fur Da girls our sistas dids lovs da cream one wivs hearts n flowers on its.

We has da hollyday happening button in our side bar
Our peemail address is coyoteDOTugly2010ATgmailDOTcome

Lovs
Da K Krew
xxxxxxxxx

Susie and Sidebite said...

Ou, Ou, Ou, there is a purple girly collar and my name, Bites saw a NASCAR collar, he about had a cow over! with his name and #55

Susie & Bites

Susie and Sidebite said...

OOPS, we forgot, we have the holiday button and our email is susie.sidebite at att dot net.

Susie & Bites

Ruby said...

I gots the sidebar!! And those collars are VERY COOL!! I love me the collars!
Here's my email: judi1040(at)gmail(dot)com
Crossing paws I win!! hehehe

Kisses,
Ruby

Momo and Pinot said...

We love 'LOVE' ones. It has my (momo) colour pink! Very nice!!
Our email is momocav(at)gmail(dot)com

Have a good weekend!

Momo & Pinot xo

Jeanne Pursell said...

I don't think it will be too hard for you to guess, Pam, but our favorite one is the PINK one...specifically the one with the zebra letters! Very cool!! Happy Weekend!
xo
Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

Jeanne Pursell said...

And yes, we have the Holiday Happenings Thingie on our sidebar!!
xo Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

Acd Pack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Furries of Whisppy said...

I've been looking around for a nice girly leather collar for Whisky. A pink one with little hearts and butterflies would be perfect! :)

Our email is : whisppy(at)gmail(dot)com

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

I'd like a pink one with hearts on it and the name Sugar

Ladyblueeyez1960(at)(AOL)(dot)(com)

Anna Waldo said...

I can't decide which one I like more! It is a tie between the male dog collar that is black with the silver stars and the male dog collar that has the 'fire' red and orange shaded lettering. Love them!

anna (at) whennorthissouth(dot) com.

cstironkat said...

I like the tan collar with the paw prints. All of the collars look great.
cstironkat (at) aol (dot) com

Indigo and Malach the Great Danes said...

Oh WOW they all look amazing! But imagine on of them on a Great Dane: PERFECTION! Our favorite is the simple blue boy collar: classy and elegant!
Our adress is cheshire(dot)danes(at)gmail(dot)com

Indigo and Malach the Great Danes said...

Oh WOW they all look amazing! But imagine on of them on a Great Dane: PERFECTION! Our favorite is the simple blue boy collar: classy and elegant!
Our adress is cheshire(dot)danes(at)gmail(dot)com

DianaLWard said...

I'd love the red one with my dog's name on it!
Diana Ward
diana at dianaward dot com.

Tucker said...

I likes the black and white ones with the names, but the green measuring tape is very cool too!

woof - Tucker
tuckergreatdane AT gmail DOT com

Tucker said...

oh and I has the sidebar....

woof - Tucker
tuckergreatdane AT gmail DOT com

Francesca Villa said...

Is this over? I hope not!!! my email is theonlinecanine AT gmail DOT com

haopee said...

We are intrigued with what kind of collar you are giving away Oskar. Maybe Buchi's considering of cross collar-ing because I plan to give him something with flowers on. LOL.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

haopee at gmail dot com

haopee said...

And we HAZ the sidebar button, too.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Related Posts with Thumbnails