About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Adoptable Pets Of The Week From Dogtime.com

We are pleased to be part of Dogtime.com's Adoptable Pet Of The Week Program. Here are a couple of pets from their Adoptable Animal Finder.

Adoptable Dog of the Week
Kia American Pit Bull Terrier

Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier
Age: Young
Sex: Female
Location: Pitty Love Rescue, Rochester, NY 14624

Little Miss Kia was a local owner surrender when she fell ill with Parvo. Another Parvo Survivor! And she is doing fabulously! Kia does okay with most dogs but would require a meet and greet for any resident dogs. People, this girl loves people! She would make an excellent addition to any household. Such a cuddler! This girl is strong and may also do well with agility or weight pull, she has such an impressive physique! She is currently being fostered with a kitty and her mini-me foster sister Nadia. She is doing wonderfully in her foster home but is really looking for that forever home of her own! Kia is looking for a savvy owner who will continue to work on her obedience and mold her into a great breed ambassador.

Adoptable Cat of the Week
Smoky

Breed: Domestic Long Hair
Age: Senior Sex: Female
Location: Animal Rescue League of NH, Bedford, NH 03110

I don’t understand what happened. For 9 years, all my life, I lived happily with my dad. Then he said he had to move, and try as he might, he couldn't find a place that would allow me to come too. I'm Smoki, a beautiful lady with stunning green eyes who is quite confused right now. I've always lived indoors, but don’t like other cats, and here I am surrounded by them. I also don’t like dogs, yet I see them walking by all the time. Strangers scare me and you are all new to me. I’m quite good with older children (over 8 years old), but the young ones are not my style. So, I would prefer a home with adults where I can be the only love of your life. I bet I'd just like to have my own comfy bed and watch the goings on from there … probably leaving your lap free for your own use. Oh, please come meet me and take me home.

4 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

Who could resist this wonderful green eyes of Smoky? Hope the beautiful Kia and Smoky will find a furever home soon...

Cotton said...

I'd have loved to adopt them all :(
Cotton

christigpa said...

Taste of Tradition is my favorite!

Luxway Canine said...

I am totally agree with all of your ideas great sharing i love it.

Thank You for Post.

Leather Leads

Related Posts with Thumbnails