About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Dougall Diaries ~ New Blogger Alert

 

 Hi my name is Dougall I'm a young wheaten Scottish Terrier. I live in Australia with a couple of humans and my adopted brother Floyd the boxer dog. I love to run and play and dig and chew. 

My blog, The Dougall Diaries is about me, my thoughts, opinions, ideas and adventures. I don’t have a regular posting schedule I just post when I think of something interesting that I’d like to share with the world (or when my typist is feeling motivated). Sometimes Floyd get’s mention but the he needs to remember that I am the real star of the show! 

It was my human’s idea to start the blog because she has been a dog blog reader for a while. So, when I came along she decided that I should join in on the fun! So I did and I am having a ball meeting lots of new four and two legged pals!

Please stop by & visit Dougall, he's a great friend!

16 comments:

finnhoward said...

We are heading over to say hello!

Nerissa said...

Hey there! purrs

Ruby said...

Oh, I LOVE Dougall and Floyd! They are very funny dudes!! You will not be disappointed readin' their bloggie!

Kisses,

Ruby

speedyrabbit said...

great to meet you!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

nice ta meet ewe dougall !

Dolly Townsend said...

Nice to meet you! I have a new blog too I hope it will be as good as yours someday!

Kjelle Bus said...

Me too heading over to say Miaow :)

CATachresis said...

Hiya Dougall :)

chicamom85 said...

I love Dougall and Floyd!! They are great pals and I am glad to see them in here. Everyone needs to meet them.

Loveys Sasha

Mariodacat said...

Nice to meet you Dougal. Welcome to Blogville. You'll love a blog cuz you get to write it, well with the oomans help anyway.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi there Dougall!
Benny & Lily

dougall.dog said...

Yay!! Hi everypawdy! Thanks for featuring me!

Pudding and Parfait said...

Hi, Dougal! We'll drop by and say hello... You seem pretty cool for a pup. =^-^=

Pudding & Parfait
http://puddingparfait.com/

Nora Sere said...

Great Article Dougall!



Nora
http://www.keepapet.com

Katie said...

We love Dougall!
Oink oink,
Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Kia said...

Aw, Dougall and Floyd are so cute. I'll definitely be stopping by to visit :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails