About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pug Paradise ~ New Blogger Alert


Pardon my late start today, I am very excited to introduce you to the gang at Pug Paradise!

I am a first time dog owner - this time last year I knew nothing about dogs. Nobody in my family has dogs, and so literally the most contact I ever had with dogs was when I passed strangers walking them on the streets. But I knew that I loved pugs and I felt ready to undergo the wonderful experience of having a dog. It has been one huge learning curve and I have truly loved each moment of it. I got my pugs from pups, and in a way we've all been learning this strange, wonderful new life together. I have come a long way this year and I decided to start my blog to share my journey with others. I'm sure that a lot of you will agree with me, when I say that getting a dog (or pet in general for that matter) changed my life in many ways, I do things, see people and go to places that I never would have done before if it wasn't for them. And honestly? My life has been happier and more complete ever since.

My blog will hopefully be a place to come and see how a twenty something girl is finding her exciting new life with two pugs.

Stop by Pug Paradise today and show them some Pet Blogs United friendship!

12 comments:

Tamago said...

I love love love pugs!! They are just so cute!

Lovable Lily said...

Yeah for the Pugs! We've got a new blogger on board. We're heading over there right now.

Thanks Pam and Oskar!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Sweet Purrfections said...

Sounds like my experience with cats. I never had a cat until I was in my 20s. I grew up with a collie.

Ann Paws said...

Wow what cuties they are!

Katie http://myminipetpig.com/ said...

Pugs are adorable! Great to meet you!

Oink oink,
Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

easyweimaraner said...

We love Pugs!!! think they have all the wisdom of the world inside (they look like this) ;o)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi adorable new friends.
Benny and Lily

Cotton said...

I'll visit!
Cotton

speedyrabbit said...

cute and lots of fun I bet!

mistyshoreschesapeakes said...

Oh my they are so cute!! Love pugs and can't wait to check out the blog.

PugParadise said...

Thank you to Oskar and Pam for introducing us and for all the kind welcomes :-) happy blogging everyone x

Sensual Sierra said...

Wonderful blog and site. We would love to be a featured blog. We are a pets whose owner volunteers with rescue organizations to help get as many animals from kill shelters.
http://ramblingpets.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/help-for-the-lost-ones/

Related Posts with Thumbnails