About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Are You On The Blogroll?

Hello friends,
A little housekeeping to do today.

First I'd like you to know that I'm running a bit behind at responding to my email, so if you have sent something that needs my attention, I assure it will get taken care off, just not as quickly as I'd like. Especially since I am leaving for the Barkworld conference Thursday and won't return until Sunday.

Secondly, I'd like to ask you to check to see if your blog is on our blogroll, if not, drop me a line at PBU at comcast dot net. In exchange for being on our blogroll, I do ask that you display the Pet Blogs United button in your sidebar. The button code is on the Pet Blogs United homepage.

If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United in some form, drop us a line also.

I'd like to thank you all for making Pet Blogs United successful, and if you have any ideas or suggestions, please just give us a shout.

15 comments:

Blueberry's human said...

Ok, I emailed you! Barkworld sounds like fun - can't wait to hear about it!

meowmeowmans said...

We're there in your blogroll (thanks)! :)

Have FUN at BarkWorld!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hope it's on the roll
Benny & Lily

CATachresis said...

We sent an email xox

CATachresis said...

PeeEss have fun at Barkworld :)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Thanks we see our blog on your blogroll. We place PBU badge on our Pet Resource sidebar.
We actually have a questions for you but it can wait when you come back from Barkworld. Have FUN. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Huh, I thought we were on the blogroll before, but I don't see it there now. We'd like to be though!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I forgot to say: Have fun at Barkworld!!!

Cathy Keisha said...

My blog changed names since you put it on so I'll send an email. wish we could've gone to BarkWorld. Have fun.

Roberta @ Silverwalk said...

Sent email; have badge; will travel - oops, that's you who are traveling - have a great trip!

Ruby said...

Have funs at Barkwood!!
Nope, not there, I'll send ya an email! Thanks Pam!!

Kisses,

Ruby

dougall.dog said...

Mines there! :)

Dolly Townsend said...

We communicated by email I am a new blogger and want to be on your blog roll, also featured as a new blogger. Thanks!

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

I'll get my PA (aka mummy) t0 drop you an email :-)

Sweet Purrfections said...

We've added your button on our sidebar and would to be a part of the PBU blogroll.

Related Posts with Thumbnails