About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Coburns Exclusive Elevated Pet Feeder Review & Giveaway

Coburn's Exclusive manufactures high quality elevated dog and cat food bowls customized to your pet's individual height.  The great news is you have the opportunity to win one!

For our review we chose the Arc Design in a bright, sunny yellow color.  Each piece is custom welded and painted.

Each elevated feeder come with 2 high quality stainless steel bowls, sized for the specific feeder you order.

Oskar approves!
Coburns Exclusive Feeders not only make it more comfortable for your pet to eat and drink, the quality will last a lifetime.

Now the fun part is that you have the opportunity to win one for yourself!  And if you just can't wait Coburns Exclusive wants to give you a 15% discount on any order with the discount code PETBLOGS2012.

a Rafflecopter giveaway




19 comments:

AnnaZed said...

I really like the Modern Dog Feeder style and it looks like they have it in red! (awesome)

The Rafflecopter calls me 'Margot' since it is accessing my facebook where I am 'Margot Core'; the Rafflecopter connects to this

email: annazed10 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Diane said...

Gosh I've got 3 dogs approaching their senior years and would LOVE to have one of the Retro feeders! Thanks for the chance.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Nice bowls. We wonder if elevated bowls are really good. Mom read pros and lots of cons
Benny & Lily

Val said...

Oh, I would love this for my Gracie. She has megaesophagus and is required to eat from a elevated surface. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Julie said...

We would love the Modern Design!

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, that's really cool, and a great idea. I mean, every pet is unique, so why not have feeders at custom heights, right?

Hope you are doing okay, dear friends!

Hugs!

Tamra said...

I love the Wrought Iron Dog and Cat Feeder in the S-Scroll Design - it's lovely!

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

My girls would love the retro design.

Ericka said...

I like the Dog and Cat Feeder C-Scroll Design

Marge Wild said...

Loving the retro designs

Four Paw Savings said...

I love the retro designs! Trying to decide who needs it more, the dogs or the cats!

*Nicole

PepperPom said...

I would love to win a wrought iron c-scroll feeder!

barkergirl33 said...

I really like the Cat Feeder C-Scroll Design! (I'm Summer on the RC, barkergirl33(at)yahoo.com )

shibasenji said...

The Modern Dog Feeders look pretty cool...

Moxie said...

The New Dog feeder design looks great--but so do the other three!

Jammie Morey said...

I like the retro design.

Joanne said...

I would choose a 4" S-Scroll in copper vein.
jednc @ hotmail .com

ibjenn said...

Jennifer (Jen) Boehme

I would get Belle the Wrought Iron Dog Feeder style, she would need something sturdy as she moves the bowl with every bite.

bethjburt said...

I love the C-scroll design for my doggies! It really suites my style.

Related Posts with Thumbnails