About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Clean+Green De-Skunk Coat Cleaner Review

Early in the summer I was contacted about reviewing Clean+Green De-Skunk Coat Cleaner and since I love to try products and bring them to my viewers I said sure!

I didn't really think through the fact that Oskar would have to get skunked in order for me to review it properly.  Most of the summer went by & I was feeling guilty for not reviewing this product, when wouldn't you know it, Oskar obliged me by chasing down a skunk and getting himself sprayed.

Now usually I like to have pictures to go along with my posts, but if you've ever had a dog reeking of skunk, you know that the only thing on your mind is making it not reek like skunk.

We wrapped Oskar in a towel and plunked him in the bathtub, grabbing the Clean+Green De-Skunk Coat Cleaner along the way.

We followed the directions and did not get Oskar wet before we sprayed him down with the coat cleaner.  We used a cloth to get his facial area, as directed and let him dry before we washed him.  When he was done being shampooed, we dried him off & could detect none of the skunk smell!

This product worked exactly as it said it would.

All my life we've had dogs that have run into skunks and we tried tomato juice, we tried vinegar, we tried other treatment products that were on the marked and I've never found anything that actually worked like Clean+Green De-Skunk Coat Cleaner.

If you have a pet that goes outdoors and live in an area where there may be skunks, I highly recommend that you keep a can of this around!

8 comments:

Random Felines said...

good to know - may have to give it as chrismas presents to my dog friends.... MOL

Blueberry's human said...

P U! Glad that stuff worked - how nice of Oskar to help you out like that with the product review!

Two French Bulldogs said...

They make good carpet and upholstry cleaner too
Benny & Lily

~*Connie*~ said...

That was so good of him to help you like that!

Impressive that it works as well as you say it does. You are right that most skunk recopies don't work so well.

McGuffy Ann said...

Good to know! When I was a vet tech., we used to try all kinds of things, with minimal success! This sounds like a good find!

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

How clever of Oskar to help out with the review :-)

Bassetmomma said...

Oh, my sister-in-law could have used this last week. Her dog got sprayed twice!! Thanks for the review! :)

living, laughing, and loving (and a little bit of lazy) in Loftinland said...

Thanks for post about this product....i will stick it in the corner of my brain and hope i never have to use it. Been there and you are right all that other stuff just doesn't work. I have been away from reading these blog and I'm glad to find my way back, i'm enjoying catching up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails