About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Spotty Spotty Polkadotty ~ New Blogger Alert


Today we are happy to introduce you to Stefanie & Blueberry from Spotty Spotty Polkadotty!

I started blogging just so I could share about my dog Blueberry and her various adventures. I adopted her at the end of December 2011. I had lost my previous cattle dog mix to cancer the year before, and during my grieving period, I fostered a couple of dogs with a local rescue until I was ready to adopt again. I knew I wanted another cattle dog and I searched Petfinder.com for months before I saw this dog with the unusual name "Blueberry". She and her 7 newborn puppies were rescued from the e-list at a local shelter and while I LOVE puppies - I knew I didn't have the time to raise one and she was just so beautiful to me, I knew she was the one I wanted to adopt. Since I brought her home, she has been so much fun - so sweet and loving and no issues despite being a rescue. I just want to share her story and her progress as I am hoping to have her certified as a therapy dog some time later this year. 


I have followed a few blogs over the last year or so and just find the dog blog community to be warm and encouraging and would like to be a part of that. Plus, I think my non-dog loving friends are tired of hearing my stories and this is a place for me to blog about her and know that I'm sharing my stories with fellow dog lovers.
Stop by Spotty Spotty Polkadotty and give them a warm PBU welcome!  


If you're interested in having your pet blog featured on Pet Blogs United, but drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.

13 comments:

Random Felines said...

awww - how sweet - we are going to go check them out....

Rama's Mama said...

Headed right over!

meowmeowmans said...

What a great gotcha story, and what a beauty Blueberry is. We'll go visit now.

Off to vote for the day!

Susie and Sidebite said...

OOhhhh, Blueberry, we are going over to check it out.

Susie & bites

Jen said...

She's a pretty girl!

Hah, my ever enduring non-dog-friends are one reason I started my blog as well! We dog people need to stick together.

Lovable Lily said...

You can bet we'll be checking out Miss. Blueberry. Isn't she beautiful.

Hugs,
Lily Belle
P.S. Got your little surprise in the mail. Thank you! We'll take care of it on our end :)

Mariodacat said...

What a sweetie. I'll go over and meet them.

Shelle Pennington said...

Yippeee!! New blogger!

Thanks for passing the information along.. We'll be off to say "Howdy" to them!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Chicco said...

Hello dear Oskar and Pam,

how beautiful meet new friends!!!

I will be absent for some time (because of holidays).
See you soon.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Tamago said...

Oh Blueberry is so swwet and cute!

Blueberry's human said...

A big thank you to PBU for posting this yesterday! Everyone has been so welcoming and kind!

chicamom85 said...

Thank you Oskar, I am going right now to make a new pal. You are so cool to keep introducing new pals to everyone.

Loveys Sasha

Henry's human said...

Hi Oskar - you and Pam have discovered another handsome pooch! Thank you for sharing : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails