About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Adventures of Gronk & Izzie - New Blogger Alert


Hello! We are Gronk and Izzie two adopted kitties in Nashville.

I'm Izzie and I was adopted when I was just young kitty. I was found pregnant and abandoned in a car. Luckily, some nice people found me and brought me to a shelter. Unfortunately, due to my trauma I did not like other kitties and had to stay in a cage! No one wanted me until my Mom and Dad came by and saved me. I quickly learned to use the toilet like a good kitty and I'm even learning some tricks with the clicker. I got over my dislike of other kitties once my parents got me a little friend. Although I do like show Gronk who is boss from time to time.

Hi I'm Gronk! I was adopted when I was just a lil' bit. I was part of a bunch of feral kittens found just after we were born. We got scooped up quick and adopted right away. I'm just about as friendly as can be. I love to snuggle and purr and then snuggle some more. I'm not quite as quick as my sister and so I'm still learning to use the potty. I do love playing, especially with the laser. I think clicker training is just the best because of the treats at the end.

We started our blog to share our adventures in toilet training, bird watching, leash walking, clicker training and other kitty foolishness with the world. We also love other kitty blogs and we are very thankful to Pet Blogs United for featuring us! We'd love to share our adventures with you!
Swing by The Adventures of Gronk & Izzie today & welcome them to Blogville!
If you would like to have your pet blog featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.

13 comments:

Bassetmomma said...

Welcome Gronk and Izzie!

Blueberry's human said...

Welcome! Even though I don't own any cats (allergies) I love reading about their kitty adventures!

Repositório said...

Welcome babies!!!!

Nerissa said...

MOUSES! When you said you "used the toilet," I figured you were talkin' 'bout a litter box but no... you REALLY use the toilet! WOW! Are you two ever smart! purrs

Bassetmomma said...

I can't believe I didn't see Gloria earlier! Duh! Thanks for featuring her!

Scrappy said...

Welcome New Bloggers Gronk and Izzie!

You are very cute:)

meowmeowmans said...

Welcome, Gronk and Izzie! We are super impressed ... you actually use the toilet? Wowzers!

Brian said...

They are sure cool!

Ian said...

Cute Kittens. The nearest our cat Cody got to using the toilet was when he jumped on the side & slipped in.

Cute Cockapoos said...

This seems to be an outstanding blog! Good luck!

Carolyn said...

WOW! Toilet training on a whole new level! Must tell Austin about this!!!!! Welcome guys :)

Mariodacat said...

What unique kitties. We're headed over right now to say hello.

volunteers4paws said...

what beautiful kitties!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails