About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

InDoxiNated - New Blogger Alert


Today we are proud to introduce you to InDoxiNated, a new blogger on the block:

Well, my fiance and I fell in love with Doppelbock on a doxie website, and we committed to buy him. Every time I would check his picture online, I would have to scroll past the picture of Mackenzie. She looked so sad, so after a couple of weeks and as a surprise for my fiance, I purchased her as well! We brought them home when they were 12 weeks old and we had no idea what to do!

We have been learning as we have gone along, and it has been a trip. We are both used to cats so dogs are completely a mystery to us! We have to take them outside when it is super cold out, and they constantly need to be attended to. If we are holding one, we have to hold the other or we get yelled at! I decided to start blogging because not only do I want a record of our dog's lives, I want to share our journey with other pet lovers!

Stop by InDoxiNated today & welcome them to the Blogosphere!  Tell 'em Oskar sent ya.

If you're interested in having your pet blog featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.





6 comments:

browndogcbr said...

Hi Y'all!

Wow, what a cute pair of Doxies...oh my, my Human hear their humans' cries as the wild destruction begins!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Amber DaWeenie said...

We met Jo when she did her very first post before bringing home the new weenie pups. We love hearing about all their adventures and also about the trials and tribulations of raising not one, but two new puppies!

Rama's Mama said...

Welcome! We are going to check out the blog right now!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are so cute
Benny & Lily

Reuben said...

Wow, you gots some double troubles there! As a brave and noble dachshund myself, I no can wait to visit your dogblog and hear of all your adventures!

Marley said...

Y'all are so cute! Can't wait for Lady to read me more!
Licks,
Marley

Related Posts with Thumbnails