About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Darling Companion Film by Sony Classics

A representative from Sony Classics contacted me and told me about a movie that I had to share with all of you.


Here's a short summary of the film, "On the side of a busy freeway, a woman finds the love, devotion, commitment, and courage she needs – all wrapped up in a bloodied stray dog who becomes her “darling companion.” When the beloved canine goes missing, a shaggy-dog search adventure plays out, drawing together friends and family and rekindling a life long love."

Diane Keaton, Kevin Kline & Kasey
You can click here to view the trailer since Blogger won't let me us the one they sent me.

I think this is one we're all going to want to see.  Check out their Facebook page for more details.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is one to look out for! Thanks :)

The Cat From Hell said...

Thanks Pam! I could use a movie like that right now!
Nellie's Mom

Mango said...

That might be too scary for me. Even if I know it turns out OK.

Mango Momma

Mariodacat said...

oooo -- this looks like a good one. Thanks for the recommendation.

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

What? No cat? Well, it has a couple of Teri's favorite stars, and she can imagine a cat or two or 4...hahameow!

Leslie said...

Oh my, I cannot wait. :o

Related Posts with Thumbnails