About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dachshund Nola Featured Blogger

This morning we are please to introduce you to Dachshund Nola.


Hi I'm Dachshund Nola, and I live in hot and sunny north Florida with my crazy human family and my two adoring minions, Boston and Augustine (also Doxies). I also have two adopted cats, Saphira and Star, five chickens and one hermit crab named George.


I started my blog to document life as a crazy, fun loving Doxie, and it's grown into a place where I share my adventures about proving that just because I'm an 8lb Doxie doesn't mean I can't have just as much fun as a bigger dog. I share my recipes for homemade food and treats, Doxie info and humor, funny and interesting finds, my pictures and my life.

I'm fun and loving, but I'm also bossy and loud. I may be the second smallest pet in my house, but I still rule the roost.


I'm your typical Dachshund and at the same time I'm completely unique. My mom just took a sign language course and we're working on hand signals and hopefully soon agility. It's been quite an adventure for me and my family; I'm their first small dog.

I came to my family at just the right time. Mom had just lost her lab, and it was a very difficult time for everyone. I'm bonded very strongly to my mom, as she is to me.


We've had bumps in the road, like food allergies, barking and separation anxiety, but we're working through them and it's been the time of our lives.


Here are three of Nola's favorite posts:

Me And Mister Squeaky

Reunion

Atlanta Pictures

Please stop by this week and say hi to Nola.

If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.
 



22 comments:

Brian said...

Hello Nola, you are sure a cutie-pie!

Pandafur said...

Ohai Nola! Its nice to meetchew an you iz a cutie pie. Iz happy to go see your bloggy powsts, thanks you Oskar an Pam *purrr*

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I know Nola and Auggie and Boston... butt I did NOT know about GEORGE... I wonder if Sarge and Shelldon and Beachnut know about HIM???

Finn said...

We love Nola! She sure is a great furry friend!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

We love Nola too - she always has beautiful photos and fun posts.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Leslie said...

Oh yay - another big fan of Nola's here and happy to see her featured on PBU.

bichonpawz said...

Ah yes! We know Nola! We will pop over and say hello!

Two French Bulldogs said...

That Nola cracks us up
Benny & Lily

Tamago said...

Hi Nola, you are so cute! I love your big eyes. Can't imagine you being bossy, haha :-)

Lovable Lily said...

That little Nola! Always popping up all over the place. Ya never know where she'll show up next.

Thanks Oskar for pointing me in the direction of your blog! We're gonna go check it out right now.

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Angus the Chinese Crested said...

Hi Oscar & Pam. Thanks for stopping by Mine & Dixie's & Daddy's blog. Nola sure is a little cutie pie. Hey Nola you sure are right about us little dogs having as much fun as big dogs. I think we have more fun actually becuase we can pack all our energy into such a small body & don't need as much to power our bodies as big dogs so we divert that energy into having fun

RumpyDog! said...

Hey Nola! Love your blog!

The Cat From Hell said...

Hi Oskar and Pam!
Me Loves Nola. She is quite a character!
Hi to Nola too!
Kisses
Nellie

Amber DaWeenie said...

We Love Nola....She's a weenie dog of course! :o)

christinaree said...

Hi there! We have Doxie cousins and they are sooooo cute just like you!! Thanks for sharing about yourself!!

Mariodacat said...

What an adorable little cutie Nola is. So nice to meet her.

meowmeowmans said...

What a cutie pie! Thank you for introducing yourself to us, Nola. :)

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Nola is a cute and smart puppy who knows how to wear a birthday hat!

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww Daschund Nola!!! You are adorable!!! You have such a sweet little face with big beautiful eyes and most gorgeous nose! Yay for being mum's soul mate - me and Charlie love that you are doing ever so well with all the courses and helping mum learn too! Yay! You are truly unique! Big hello too to Augustine, Boston, Saphira and Star, the chickens and George! LOL!! Take care
x

Shea, Lola and Tucker said...

Imagine my surprise when I came here today and see one of my BFF's Nola being featured! As usual your looking beautiful in your pictures Nola!

Rama's Mama said...

Hi Nola! Look forward to reading more about you!

Bunk said...

Hey Nola, so glad you are the featured blog! It will be our turn pretty soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails