About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bicontinental Dachshund Featured Blogger

Today we are please to feature Tootsie, the Bicontinental Dachshund.  What an interesting life she leads!

Hi! I'm Tootsie, the Bicontinental Dachshund. I'm an American by birth and a naturalized Swiss citizen. I divide my time between southern Switzerland and northern Idaho. I don't have opposable thumbs, so Mom and Dad help me with my blog. Of course, I tell them what to write!


I have a wide palette of interests. At "Bicontinental Dachshund," you'll find posts about hiking, dog philosophy, literature and writing, travel, and much more. I'm a punster, and I love to create cartoons. I've included some of my greatest hits for you here. Hope you like them!


I send a bark-out to all my fellow bloggers and thank them for their inspiration. And special thanks to Oskar and your biped Pam for your support!

Keep on wagging!

Love, Tootsie


Here are three of Tootsie's favorite posts:

Tootsie travels to a Swiss cow festival

Tootsie tries to catch a wave on the beach in Tuscany

Paraphrasing Descartes, Tootsie takes us on a journey into the canine mind

Stop by & visit Tootsie & tell her that Oskar sent ya!

If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net. 

15 comments:

Carolyn said...

This made me really laugh out loud! Will go and visit :))

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Congratulations on being a Featured Blog today.

Have a grrrreat day Tootsie!!

K9 Katastrophie said...

BOL!!! Too funny!

Two French Bulldogs said...

hiarious!!
Benny & Lily

Kolchak Puggle said...

We just found Tootsie's blog the other day! So cute!

Tamago said...

Ha ha ha, I love "are you a hot dog?" line! I gotta check their blog!!

Bicontinental Dachshund said...

I'm wagging! I love this. Thank you so much, Oskar and Pam!

Keep on wagging,
Love,
Tootsie

christinaree said...

Tootsie!! What a wonderful name, my mom calls me that! I am a human, though - funny! You are super cute and I love you conversation with the donkey!

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

Thank you for the intro to Tootsie. I visited her and she has a great blog!

Barklove,
Rusty, Riley, & Roxi

Shea, Lola and Tucker said...

Nice to meet you! I will definitely be visiting your blog Tootsie!

meowmeowmans said...

What a fun looking blog! Thank you for introducing yourself, Tootsie! :)

Pet Portraits said...

Pet Portraits


What a wonderful name, my mom calls me that! What a fun looking blog!

bichonpawz said...

BOL!!! That was funny!!! We will pop over there and say hello!!
xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

masterofboots said...

Amusing! This is a nice start to the day

Bassetmomma said...

Tootsie, you always make me laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails