About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gracie Lu The Shih Tzu, Weekly Featured Blogger

Oskar & I are glad to get back into the swing of things, so here is our Weekly Featured Blogger, Gracie Lu, the Shih Tzu.


My name is Gracie Lu, and I'm 15 years old in human years (but only 1.5 in doggie years). I'm a black and white purebred Shih Tzu puppy who lives with my human Mama, a cat brother named Mr. Pumpkin, and a black Lab dog brother named Bo. I love to lick faces, play with my toys, and run around in giant 8s in the backyard. I also love tummy rubs and kisses, and I hate baths.


What My Blog is About: Mama and I enjoy showing photos of my daily life on my blog. Sometimes, we update it quite a lot... Other times, Mama gets busy and she forgets to update it. But we always update my blog on major holidays with cute photos of me. So, if you love looking at photos of the cutest shih tzu dog ever - ME - then you will love my blog. I like to wear a lot of dresses, and I feel like I'm barely naked anymore. Mama likes to spoil me with lots of new toys... All the time... I think I have a bigger wardrobe than my Mama, but that's OK. Since I am my mom's first doggie ever, I live quite a spoiled life.


More About Me: Mama has always wanted a Shih Tzu dog, so when she got old enough, she got me! I'm her first dog, so I am pretty special. I've lived with my Mama since I was 6 weeks old. My Shih Tzu Mama was a blonde; and my Shih Tzu Daddy was black. I'm pretty hyper sometimes, but I also enjoy sleeping, too. Sometimes, I enjoy chewing things I shouldn't be eating. And I always end up murdering all of my toys. I chew and bite them until their guts are splattered all over the floor. Mama does sew them back up though, but let's just say... I am quite playful.


If you want to know more about me, please visit my blog. I also Tweet and I have a Facebook page.

My Three Favorite Blog Posts:
First Gracie Lu Shih Tzu Photos of 2012

Howl-o-ween: Official Photos
 
Photo of the Day: I Have Cute Toofers

We ask that you take a little time out of your week to visit Gracie Lu and leave her some comment love.  If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, you can drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.


21 comments:

Keisha said...

O hai. I don't like baffs either. :)

Pandafur said...

Ohai Gracie Lu, Iz glad you haz a nice mama an a grate wardrobe. I luvs your fashunz, you iz a cutie!

Roberta @ Silverwalk said...

You ARE a cute and very well dressed Shih Tzu! Have a wonderful New Year - keep sharing your outfits and life with us :).

Brian said...

Gracie Lu you are as cute as it gets!!!

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

Thanks for stopping by my place Oskar! It was fun meeting Gracie Lu in this post!

Nora Bella said...

Gracie Lu, so good to meet you! Can't wait to stop by your blog.

Licks and Love,
Nora

haopee said...

Hi, I went to your site and drooled at all the cute little puppies.

Now I'm back here just to spam my comment.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Two French Bulldogs said...

nice to meet you. You are very cute
Benny & Lily

DP said...

Thank you for everyone who visited my blog. Paw hugs and lots of love to all of you. I update my blog daily and I always have a cute photo of a puppy or a dog. Even if it's not a photo of me :-D

Gracie Lu Shih Tzu

Gracie Lu Shih Tzu

masterofboots said...

You are such a sweet baby! And that dress is adorable!

meowmeowmans said...

It's so nice to meet you. We really love your dress!

ellie said...

Very cute. Lovely pictures of you and your mom :)

Chicco said...

Nice to meet Gracie Lu, so so nice.
Have a nice sunday.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Bunk said...

How adorable! It is really nice to meet you Gracie Lu! My neighbor has a Shih Tzu named Guthrie and he is so adorable. you remind me very much of him. Y'all are cuties!

a second chance said...

Congrats and welcome, cutie!!!!

Old Kitty said...

Hello there adorable Gracie Lu!! Aren't you just preciously gorgeous?!? You are just adorable and so loved by your mama and family!! It's lovely to meet you!!! Me and my cat Charlie say raspberries to baths too! LOL!

Take care
x

petdoginsurance said...

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! You are bookmarked!
Dog sitting Seattle

carl can said...

I am great thankful to you for sharing this information with us . It is very nice information about pets health. pet medication

Jessica Adam said...

I loved every word of it while reading your blog. Its great, pet are like our kids and we must take care of them in the best possible manner.
pet travel accessories .

Jessica Adam said...

I loved every word of it while reading your blog. Its great, pet are like our kids and we must take care of them in the best possible manner.
pet travel accessories .

Kylee Smith said...

Hi Gracie Lu,

I love your dress. If your interested to meet my cotton, a male pure breed shih tzu just turn 2 years old last December. You 2 will look good together :)

Kylee
Your guide on choosing pet insurance plan

Related Posts with Thumbnails