About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hand Knit Pet Sweater from WagWonderWear Giveaway

Screaming Mimi


Today we are featuring a wonderful Etsy shop called Wag Wonderwear, Emma, the woman behind the knitting needles says, "These items are hand knitted especially for you in the heart of stunning Cornwall UK. Blended with a love and passion for pets and knitting I put all my years of creative experience in them for you so that you receive the special item you and your pet desires and deserves."

We are happy to be giving away one of these custom made pet jumpers, or sweaters, as we Yanks call them.

One of a kind and made to the exact specifications of your pet these are beautifully made.  Since this prize is hand made to your pets specifications, this prize may not arrive in time for Christmas.

This contest in open worldwide, so click to enter the drawing!

27 comments:

Samantha said...

Count us in! Those sweaters look fantastic!

Nola said...

Count me in! These are beautiful, they'd be so good at keeping my bald neck/belly/chest warm
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

Keith Andrea said...

.,wow.,true they look so fantastic.,


Dog Fence
It's all about Bichon Frise

Lacie Josephine said...

They're so cute!!!

Agnes B Bullock said...

count us in!

bichonpawz said...

They are just sooooo cute! Love these!! Thanks for sharing!

haopee said...

I love knitting. Knitting a sweater could be a great Christmas present for my goggie. Too bad the weather is hot here. Coal would've liked wearing a pretty pink sweater. LOL.

Hi Oskar!!!

Hoke said...

I'm in I'm in!!!! Love sweaters cause my back hairs are short!!!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness we love it
Benny & Lily

Frankie the Walk 'N Roll Dog said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Devri said...

These are absolutely adorable! How do you choose?

Frankie Furter said...

OMD OMD HOW CUTE is THAT !!!!!!

I can only do 3 of the rule thingys though.

Martine said...

Not a huge fan of doggie clothing but OMG that sweater is just adorable!

Rachel said...

All the sweathers look so cute!

Bailey said...

Sweaters are beautiful. Our pups are fleece dogs though. Thanks for the offer.

Shelly Johnson said...

They are all so cute...as are the models. Our small Vizsla would look marvelous in them.

Mariodacat said...

Wow - that is really a nice prize. Think I'll pass tho - - I'm a cat and we don't like wearing clothes. Some doggie is going to be very lucky.

Melinda Hudson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

All the wonderful sweaters that are showcased on the website are just beautiful. The detailing and design that goes into each one is superb, and they all look both adorable and very warm -- which is so important for us Canucks north of the border! :D

Melinda said...

"Have The Holiday Happenings Button in Your Sidebar"

You can find my blog at: www.alongcamerupert.com. Please let me know how I can complete this task! :)

Melinda said...

Nevermind -- I found the button in one of your earlier posts and have added it to my blog! Thanks! :D

Lori Miller said...

Fantastic work! Love the skull & crossbones sweater!

Tucker said...

I have a sweater that my Nana crocheted me, I love these sweaters too.

woo f- Tucker

meowmeowmans said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! Most clothes seem to be made for dogs, so a custom fit sweater for one of our cats would be awesome. :)

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Those are most pawsome!! We especially like the ones with the polka dots!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Gregory the bulldog said...

i love the buttons, such detail!

Lauraine said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
Avatar Html5 Video Player

Related Posts with Thumbnails