About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fido's Closet Dog Collar Giveaway

Screaming Mimi

Today we are giving away a custom dog collar from the Etsy Shop Fido's Closet.  We've worked with Fido's Closet in the past and have heard nothing but raves from everyone who has dealt with them.  Look how cute!


With lots of adorable styles to choose from, Fido's Closet offers something for every pup.


Would you like to win one of these adorable collars for your dog?  Just fill out the form & you will be entered in the drawing!  This contest is open to USA only.


23 comments:

Danielle said...

my favorites are
Zebra Tails Dog Collar - Turquoise and the Frog Dog Collar
drellis500(AT)gmail.com

Angie said...

My mommy likes the pink flamingo one. I think I'd pick the squirrel one, though!
-Mister

Hoke said...

I'm in I'm in...We like the lobster one!!!

cstironkat said...

I like the Holiday Snowman Dog Collar.

Of Pit Bulls and Patience said...

I love almost all of them. But I know a dog in need of a parade of whales collar for Christmas!

Lori Miller said...

I like the black collar with the skull & crossbones on it! :)

Nola said...

I like the pink flamingo, the zebra tail in blue or pink and the gingerbread one!
Dachshund Nola

haopee said...

I just want to give you a greeting. I'm making a sweater for my doggy. I hope he'll love it when its done.

ForPetsSake said...

What a fun contest! Thanks for setting this up :)
I'm torn between the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer collar and the Black and White Skull and Crossbones Collar!

Two French Bulldogs said...

yes, yes we want to win
Benny & Lily

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Little Benjamin likes the Frog Dog Collar! He really likes the color green! All the collars were very nice! Lassiter Chase and Benjamin the Shelties

Frankie Furter said...

They are all grrreat... EXCEPT fur the Snowman. hehehehe

Pauley, the Mr. or the Mrs. said...

Great selection! We like the Blue and Brown Flower Dog Collar.

siilenti said...

I love that red christmas dogs collar!

siilentii27 at gmail dot com

Eden said...

OoOoo Decisions! Decisions! i think my fave is the Forest Dog Collar, followed closely by the dark pink damask collar :)

Corbin said...

Momma was JUST saying I need a Christmas collar ;-)
-Corbin

The Fiesty Three said...

We LOVE all the Christmas collars!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Olivia R said...

the BLue Squirrel 1 inch collar...awesome

amyorvin said...

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Dog Collar

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Sagira said...

Those look awesome. Going to enter right now :)

Sagira said...

Oops...just read I was supposed to tell you my favorite color on the site, it is the cute pink reindeer one :)

Anne K said...

There are sooo many cute collars!! I don't know how I could choose!

I guess my favorites are the Cute Pink Reindeer collar and the Submarine collar!

Christina said...

I like the Cute Pink Reindeer Holiday Dog Collar :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails