About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Custom Pet Portrait by LesElegantes Enter To Win

Screaming Mimi

I am so sorry that our Holiday Happenings Posts have not come as they should. My cable company is having trouble & my inernet has been intermittent.

Today the Amazing Etsy vendor LesElegantes is our giveaway sponsor.  These amazing works of animal art are just super-cool!



Well one lucky winner, will win a gift certificate allowing you to get a custom portrait of your pet!


And I'm happy to tell you that this contest is open worldwide!

The idea of Holiday Happenings on Pet Blogs United is as a way for Oskar & I to give back to all of our readers who welcome us into your homes and leave us great comments & feedback.

I'm preparing to leave for the ACK Eukanuba National Championship so stay tuned for live blogging ringside and tons of great behind the scenes fun!

Now click over to try & win this great gift.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

35 comments:

Keisha said...

Those pikshers are very pretty! :)

Elyse and Riley said...

Oooooh, neato!!

Elyse and Riley

Kten said...

So beautiful!

Pauley, the Mr. or the Mrs. said...

Amazing!

Brian said...

Merry Christmas to you too dear friends!

Frankie Furter said...

NOT to worry my furend... we ALL understand Internuts and Computer troubles...

THOSE are LOVELY Pictures.. So Soft and Sweet.

Bailey said...

Beautiful pictures.

The Cat From Hell said...

We knows about internet problems! We has them all the time. Me liked Dame Grand-Duc - Owl portrait the bestest!
Kisses
nellie

Bailey said...

I love the animals in bonnets but the Baby Dachshund was the best.

Reilly / Denny Cowspotdogs said...

these are wonderful !

Hoke said...

Count us in pretty please!!!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, those pictures are lovely! Have fun at the National Championship!

Samantha said...

Aww, look at those puppy dawg eyes! Love the portraits!

Rugby and I will be down there too competing in Obedience. We leave Thursday morning. I am already sooo nervous!

Hoke said...

And we love their expressions!!!!

Amish Stories said...

Thought id leave a comment on your blog and say hello. Richard from an Amish settlement in Pennsylvania.

Olivia R said...

I love that she adds a victorian feel to the composition. THe work is stunning

Tessa the Maltese said...

What a pawsome contest! I loves the pics!

woos, Tessa

Tessa the Maltese said...

I went to visit LesElegantes and I love all of the pics but my favorite is Madame Cow!

woos, Tessa

Mariodacat said...

I love the elegance of each drawing. And, oh my - the great detail. My husband is an artist and he shies away from such detail - very fine detail at that.

Mariodacat said...

I love the elegance of each drawing. And, oh my - the great detail. My husband is an artist and he shies away from such detail - very fine detail at that.

Sagira said...

Those are really nice :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

very cool pictures
Benny & Lily

Of Pit Bulls and Patience said...

Those are so creative- I love it!

petdoginsurance said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Dog sitter Miami

The Musketeers said...

That's such an awesome giveaway :)

amyorvin said...

Everything impressed me. The artwork is absolutely breath taking!!

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

amyorvin said...

No space for my name on the google friend connect entry which is Amy Orvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Frankie the Walk 'N Roll Dog said...

Oh gosh, how I'd love to win this!! So adorable and beautiful!!

Tamago said...

Oh these pictures are so pretty!!

haopee said...

I'm confused. What does Etsy mean?

A custom portrait is a wonderful wall decoration. Wow, those images look awesome.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Lori Miller said...

Very beautiful and detailed work. The feeling in the expressions, especially the eyes on the animals, is what impressed me.

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

The HATS!! We love the HATS!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Jonna said...

OMG those are just so pretty and other-wordly! Great artistry!

Olivia R said...

Love the elegance...would be interested to see what characterists she would add to my beautiful dog

Celia said...

Oh my gosh, I have a Birman that would be a stunning subject for a lovely portrait :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails