About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Blanket ID Tag Giveaway - Holiday Happenings 2011

Screaming Mimi


Blanket ID is a wonderful, stylish way to keep your pet safe.  With lots of adorable tags to choose from, this prize include the Blanket ID Tag, along with 1 year of monitoring.
You'll need to go to the Buy A Tag page on the Blanket ID website HERE to tell us what tag is your favorite in a comment for your first & mandatory entry.

Keep reading to enter this contest which is open to the USA & Canada only.



23 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

These tags are really cool! Thanks for hosting this contest
Benny & Lily

Suka said...

I put your button on my blog yesterday (Sunday). This is a great contest.

Suka

Lori Miller said...

The tags are beautiful! I like "Dazzle". :)

Mariodacat said...

What a great prize this would be. Thanks pal for offering this contest.

Mariodacat said...

I would love the Bounce ID tag because it would look good with my furs. We also put the link on our blog's side bar this morning 12/5/11.

Jessica @ YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner.com said...

I would love the Bubbles tag. We love the features of Blanket ID..

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

OMD, those are furry cool tags!
We love the Twinkle one :)

Brandon

Nola said...

Oh I love the bubbles one! It goes with my harness!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

The Cat From Hell said...

Me loves pink and me loves the Mivvi tag! This is a really cool contest Oskar!
Kisses
Nellie

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

We love the one called "Mustard". Any one of us could wear it!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Agnes B Bullock said...

We like the Mivvi,Pop Tart and Tea Cup for the girls and Spangle for the boys

Hoke said...

We like the Scotty for us cause Scotties are cool!!

Original_Wacky said...

I love the Butterfly ones!

Nola said...

Oh and I put the button on my blog yesterday 12/4/11
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

Miley said...

Love these tags, so cute!!

Finn said...

I like the "Jack", because it's English like me.

Lacie Josephine said...

Orange Rainbow is my favorite!
These are so neat... I think I'll probably get some for the pups for christmas!

Melinda said...

My favorite tag would have to be a tie between Scotty and Patch models. As a miniature schnauzer owner (and lover!) like yourself, I find these more refined looking patterns fit well with the schnauzer's "mature" and "gentlemanly" personality.

uncommon jasmine said...

I LOVE these tags (both esthetically and functionally) and they're all adorable. It's hard to choose just one favourite, but mine would probably be "bounce". It would be perfect for my little 12 lb Boston Terrier.

Tucker said...

That's easy Dotty is my Favorite.

woof - Tucker

The Musketeers said...

Wow! Those are some lovely tags!!! :)

Olivia R said...

Can't decide between Patch and Horseshoe tags.

Julie said...

I love the Basketcase tag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails