About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

MOO Business Card Review

When I was contacted by MOO business cards to do a review of their pet themed line, I was thrilled.  I had seem some of their cards before & the quality was really high.

The animal & pet cards have really adorable themes to work with or you can design your cards yourself.

I chose the Mucky Pups design & I was not disappointed.

They come in a nice sturdy storage box that even has little tabs on the inside for separating your business cards from ones that you collect from others.


The paper is thick and almost silky to the touch and the graphics are awesome.  I wish I had a better camera to better show you the designs.



Moo has great designs in many different categories so do check them out the next time you're in the market for some high quality business cards.
 

17 comments:

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

We love our MOO cards too, for all the same reasons you do!

Frankie Furter said...

BUTT... I don't HAVE a Bidness.. I just do MY Bidness in the yard. I'm just sayin.

Kitcaboodles said...

Oh I kind of want to make up a business for myself now just so I can get some of these... I love cute stationary and these are great!! =^..^=

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

We made our cards to hand out at BlogPaws, and now I take them to the cat shows I go to with the cats, as so many people take photos of them and if I hand them a card, they can easily remember me and email me the photos they take :-)

Winnie said...

The Lady Of The House has Moo cards for her LostandFond website and she thinks they are lovely.

I wonder if she'd get me some??

Love and licks, Winnie

shibasenji said...

We have MOO minicards with our own pictures on the back, and a portrait of the Bows on the front. I've always been pleased by the paper and print quality.

What Remains Now said...

These look wonderful and the prices are reasonable too.

Mariodacat said...

Thank you for that information. I told M I needed business cards, but she just laughed at me. pffffft! I did a cross post for you this morning pals.

Brian said...

Hmmmmmmm, we're not cows, but we will check them out, we need some!

Two French Bulldogs said...

these are really cool
Benny & Lily

Daisy's Mom said...

Nice! I really like the divider idea. As someone who used to hand out my business cards, and collect others, I would have loved this simple but useful idea. Why hasn't someone thought of that before?

The pet themed cards would be awesome to share with other pet sitters. Thanks for sharing!

Prancer Pie said...

Mommy calls them "calling cards" cuz we don't haf a bidness. Mommy's kind of old-fashioned.(cod luf her) They are adorable. Purrs.

bichonpawz said...

Mama has been looking at them...on their site...she "may" get them for us...we aren't sure yet. We usually get them from Shutterfly, but MOO has some pretty cool designs!
xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

wonderful business cards!!! Love the storage container!

Pup Fan said...

Those cards are super cute!

Donna Black-Sword said...

I ordered Moo cards to hand out at BlogPaws. Very pleased with the quality of them. Like Shibasenji, I had my own photos printed on the reverse side. I would recommend them with confidence.

Donald Smith said...

Nice source of inspiration also. One of my favorite cards in the group. I also found the business card sizes interesting, but was concerned over whether it would easily crack in half when in a pocket or wallet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails