About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Meow Like A Pirate Day - Guest Post By Brian


Sometimes I forget some things, like where I left my favorite mousie, or what I was going to do next after running down the hall full speed to do it. Sometimes I forget how close I am to the edge of my throne and then I roll off and hurt my butt. But right now I’m trying to remember something really impawtant, like what I did with my pirate hat. I know that thing is around here somewhere, but durn if I can find it. I’ve looked under the bed, under the couch and even behind the TV, but nothing. And Meow Like A Pirate Day is coming up on September 19th, and I’ve just got to find it.


Thanks Brian for the reminder.  I hope no one minds if us woofies bark like a pirate too!

10 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Thanks so much pal for featuring Brian. He does so much for anipals and deserves lots of publicity.

Amber DaWeenie said...

Mee hopes you finds your hat!

Marg said...

Glad you featured our friend Brian. That is one terrific family and thanks for the reminder about Pirate day.

Brian said...

Thanks gang! Of course all woofies should be pirates that day too, the more the furrier!!!

littlemissjackie said...

Thanks for reminding us, Mr. Brian! I told my mom to start shopping for pirate hats right away!

Luvs,

Jackie

Kitcaboodles said...

So excited for my first Meow Like A Pirate Day... thanks to Brian I know about it just in the nick of time... preparations underway :) :)

Mr. Pip said...

I just happen to have a pirate hat! Maybe How about I can bark like a pirate.

Your pal, Pip

Benny and Lily said...

Bet my Lily could scream like a pirate
Benny & Lily

Peggy Frezon said...

Arggg mateys it sounds like fun. Kelly will bark like a pirate, if she can!

Kolchak Puggle said...

BOL! I love to woof like a pirate, though I haven't yet mastered meowing. I should work on that fur sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails