About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kitcaboodles ~ New Blogger Alert


This week we're glad to introduce you to Kitcaboodles.  Laura, Sookie & Mr. Darcy are a lot of fun.

In February 2010 for our first anniversary my husband and I joined the exclusive club of owning a ragdoll cat... little did we know what we were letting ourselves in for!
Sookie
Discovering enough funny quirks, odd behaviour and 'aw' moments to write a book, I armed myself with a camera and my trusty mobile video phone and began to document life with a ragdoll (or two). My aim is to share funny stories, cute pictures and a little of what I've learned along the way in case any of it helps a fellow cat lady/man and I would encourage people to comment back and share their own stories too.
Mr. Darcy
I've also just set up a page called 'Bad Cat Photos'… you know, the ones where you aimed for cute and somehow got 'jabba the hut'. Even beautiful kitties sometimes take a bad photo and the results can be very funny! I'm hoping people will submit their own pictures to me so I can add to the collection...a wall of kitty shame!

I am a self confessed crazy cat lady, but I'd like to think I'm doing it with humour and style!

Take a break today to swing by Kitcaboodles and welcome them to the Blogosphere.

10 comments:

Noodles said...

Your link is wrong. It should be http://kitcaboodles.blogspot.com

Thanks for highlighting this blog. Very cool, I like it a lot.
Love Noodles

Brian said...

We've been visiting them for a little while now and they are so cool! Everyone needs to go visit!

Oskar said...

Thanks for the heads up, Noodles!

Oskar & Pam

Kitcaboodles said...

Oh thanks guys *blush*
And hi Noodles thanks for stopping by! :)

Carrie, with Tanner and Oliver said...

Aren't they spectacularly gorgeous!

Keisha said...

Kitteh is win! Thanks. :)

Luna said...

Welcome! :D

Hugs and Puppy Kisses

xo
Luna

Benny and Lily said...

hello there cutie
Benny & Lily

tubby3pug said...

Congrtulations

Mel B said...

LOVE this blog! <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails