About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Teddy The Dog - Great Product Review!

I was lucky enough to be contacted by the folks behind Teddy the Dog to try some of their products.

I looked over their website and knew this was a brand that was right up my alley!  Then I saw the adorable products they sent me.
Take a Hike
I got a matching Take a Hike t-shirt & cap.  There's adorable detail on the hat that I wanted to make sure you saw.
Love the paw detail!
I have to tell you that both items are made of high quality fabrics and the t-shirt is super soft & comfy.
Back of t-shirt detail
Another touch that I thought was cool, was the fact that each tag on the Teddy the Dog merchandise has it's own Teddy sticker!
Teddy the Dog
Teddy the Dog has it all, stuff for men, women, kids & dogs.  Check it out & see if you don't find something you just have to have!

*I was sent the above t-shirt and hat for review.  All opinions expressed are my own.

10 comments:

road-dog-tales said...

These are awesome! We'll have to check out that site. We think Shawnee and her Mom totally need these 'cause they hike all the time!

The Road Dogs

Max the Quilt Cat said...

I'm loving that t-shirt and cap... Nice.

pawhugs, max

Kitcaboodles said...

Love all the little details, the paw is a nice touch!

Finn said...

Those are pretty fancy! The details are awesome!

jen said...

These are very cute!

Brian said...

Looks like some darn nice stuff!

living, laughing, and loving (and a little bit of lazy) in Loftinland said...

I love it! Reminds me of the "Life is Good" products....which i like a lot!

Benny and Lily said...

Love it
Benny & Lily

meowmeowmans said...

Cute stuff! :)

A. Stone said...

I own a few Teddy shirts and a few "Life is Good" shirts. At $24 each, I expect good quality. The Teddy shirts simply are not of the same weight, feel and durability as the "Life" shirts. I ordered some directly from the company. A couple of the shirts had flaws, a misweave on one, a red spot on another. The company told me that is to be expected with natural fiber. Horrible response in my opinion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails