About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Foster Friday - Sahara


Sahara
 I am approximately 1 year old maine coot cat. I was found in Home Depot wandering around and a nice lady took me in and got me vetted and is now looking for a permanent home for me. I love to be by my owner and I get so excited when she pets me that I drool because I am so happy. I am not fond of dogs so I would do best in a home without them. My Petfinder link is here if you would like to meet me.  Sahara is in Waterford, Michigan

If you have a foster or shelter animal that you would like us to feature, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.

8 comments:

Debra Taylor said...

All the best to you for finding a home for Sahara. She is really so cute looking. We have 3 fosters for whom we have tried to find homes, but they are older.

-------
Many pet lovers struggle with finances. Many people are looking for a home business so they can work at home.
At http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/ we are looking to create a sizeable monthly income to help with our cat colony. There is a waiting list.
4 short videos tell the story
http://www.everyoneprofits.info/

Mariodacat said...

Oh man, M says if she was 20 years younger, she's go adopt this sweet little girl. But it would be right now since we will move into an apartment this summmer.

Sawyer the Schnauzer said...

Oh, what a cutie. I hope she finds a home...and soon!

Mr. Pip said...

Sahara is just lovely. Looks she has very beautiful markings. I like her even if she doesn't like dogs! Sure, hope she finds a home soon!

Your pal, Pip

OKcats said...

Hi, Oskar! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog! We're very pleased to meet you, and we've added you to our reader!

Your new friends, Fuzzy and Zoe

pet food said...

A very well constructed and written article, thank you for posting this!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Ohhhhh I soooooooooooo wish I could have another cat!!! She is beautiful and I love her name!

minearebetter said...

Nothing like a little drool to show you how much they really love you... hehe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails