About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Corgitopia - Featured Blogger

Here's what Dexter's person Paige has to say about getting Dexter:

I've wanted a Corgi for years and I began my search in February 2010 by contacting local breeders. I knew I wanted a red and white male, so I (not so) patiently waited to hear back when one became available. I received a call in mid-March that my little boy had arrived and would beready to come home with me in May. I decided to name him Dexter, after the TV/book series. I couldn't wait to meet him.

It was absolutely love at first site. He was just so tiny and adorable with his mohawk and cowlicks. I held him up at the car window the whole way home so he could watch, and it was raining so he slobbered all over my window trying to eat the rain drops. He would randomly slump over asleep and I would hold him against me so he would know he was safe. Wash, rinse, repeat until we finally arrived at home. That's when he began his reign as king of the house.

We have become the best of friends. He has changed my life and he always makes me happy. We love to play fetch together, go on long walks (when it's not too cold here in Minnesnowta!) and of course cuddle. I could not have asked for a better dog, and if I wasn't totally committed to the breed before, I am now for sure. Going to both work and school full-time is very draining and stressful for me, but when I get home at night and he pumps his little nub and gives me kisses, it makes all the
stress in the world melt away.

Dexter & his person Paige are waiting for a new arrival, Violet, to join the family in June!

Here are 4 of their favorite posts:

Welcome To Dexter Diary

A Tribute To Turkey Legs

The Evolution Of Chunky Butt

Totally Random Post

Stop by Corgitopia (formerly Dexter's Diary) and show them some PBU comment love this week!  And don't forget to keep checking them out to see baby Violet coming soon!

12 comments:

Max the Quilt Cat said...

I'm on my way to stop by Corgitopia. It's great to hear the stories of how bean and their animals come together.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Paige and Dexter said...

Thanks Pam and Oscar!! The post on my blog is located here: http://corgitopia.blogspot.com/2011/05/have-you-checked-out-pbu.html

Mr. Pip said...

We love Corgies, too! I will stop by and say hello.

Your pal, PIp

Tamago said...

I love Corgies! Dexter is so cute!!

Paige and Dexter said...

Thanks everyone!

Doggy Planet said...

Dexter is gorgeous! :) Off to check out your blog now!

ellie said...

What a lovely dog is Dexter, cute ears!

Paige and Dexter said...

Thanks guys. He's my best friend for sure, I'm glad I get the chance to share our experiences with everyone!

Kolchak Puggle said...

We're headed over there now! Corgis are so darn cute!

Elizabeth said...

Way to represent, Paige, Dexter and Violet!

Laurie said...

Yay! We love Dexter and Paige! :)

Pup Fan said...

What an awesome blog name!

Related Posts with Thumbnails