About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

And Away She Goes!

I, Pam, am getting ready to leave for the Iams/Eukanuba Behind The Paw Influencer Summit in the morning.

I don't have a laptop, so I don't know if I will be able to update while I'm there.  Say a little prayer for me as I am scared to death of flying, but so excited to be going.

I'm going to get to meet not only Jen from My Brown Newfies, but also Paris & John from Dogtipper.com, who I just won a gret prize package from.

Don't forget to enter the contest to win the "What About Daisy" book giveaway.

I'll leave you with a picture of Oskar hanging out in the back yard.  His nose is out of joint because he doesn't get to go, but I'm sure he'll survive!


21 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Have Fun! Pretend the plane is a bus. That's what I do.

Brian said...

Piece of cake, oh, not the flying thing...I'm hungry! Have a terrific time!

Mumsy and Company said...

We are sorry you don't get to go Oskar. Think how happy you will be to see your mom when she comes back. Hugs and nose kisses

Maisie's Mom said...

have a great time...I'll be interested to hear about your experience. and I suggest drugs, if necessary, while in flight. :)

http://maisieme.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to reading about your adventure when you return. Kisses to Oscar!

Keisha said...

O hai! Paw tap to Oskar. :)

Mr. Pip said...

Have a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Your pal, Pip

Amber DaWeenie said...

Haves a nice flight. My Mom won't go nears a plane!

Santa, Minnie and Christmas said...

Have a great time there! We are sure you'll get over it, the flying part. Oskar will definitely miss you, so be back soon and with lot's of treats!!

meowmeowmans said...

Hope you have a great time! We look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. :)

The Cat From Hell said...

You all have a good time now here!
Me thinks Oskar will be happy when yous gets home and wes will miss your posts!
Kisses
Nellie

Bailey Be Good! said...

Have a great trip! :) :)

Happy woofs & weekend hugs,

~Bailey

Sarge said...

Hey Pam!
Wow, that sounds like a pawesome event! I'm sure you'll have a blast and it will be worth the travel jitters. Can we see pix when you get back???
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Honey the Great Dane said...

Just wanted to wish Pam a great time and good luck on the plane journey and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :-)

Hsin-Yi & Honey the Great Dane

road-dog-tales said...

Pam - We're all wishing you a safe and super fun adventure! Sorry Oskar had to stay home. Sure he has plenty to say on the subject! Bring him lots of surprises and he'll forget he didn't get to go!

The Road Dogs

Pup Fan said...

Have a fantastic time!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Darn!! I wish I had had time to get online yesterday but I didn't. I didn't get to tell you to have a good trip!!!!

I don't like flying either but i am sure you did fine!
If you read this please give Jen a special hello from me!

Hope you have a great time!

Macho (And Nicole!) said...

Have a great trip! I hope you have a safe flight and all goes well :)

Nicole

Chicco said...

Oh Pam,

do not be afraid to fly. You'll see that everything will be fine.
Have a good trip!
Woof, woof,

Chicco

DP said...

Have a great time. Oscar looks so sad that you're leaving. Sniffs. We just want to give him a big hug.


-DP and Gracie
Tails and Misadventures of a First Time Shih Tzu Owner

scottishdogs said...

Have a great time on your break. Oskar looks great in the pick (even if he doesnt have his "nads" lol.

Woofs and Licks,
Hector and Bonny too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails