About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wipe Your Paws - Great New Blog To Help Animals

Hi, I am Bree and I must admit it - I adore furry critters - in particular dogs and cats. My dog Reilly the "Cowspotdog" has of course his own blog and has been blogging for about 3 years now. There is also one non furry giant critter I adore too and that is elephants (something passed on down to me from my mother). My other passion is arts and crafts and I love creating so I figured one day - why not combine the two? This is how my new blog "Wipe Your Paws" came about. Here I sell all my handmade and unique pet related items BUT (there is always a BUT) I also wanted to make a difference - no matter how small.

I was watching the TV one night when I saw a special come on about Tarra the Elephant and Bella the Labrador Mix and how they had become BEST friends and spend all their time together. Bella was "dumped" at the Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee and the wonderful people took her in and Tarra took her - to say the least "under her trunk". It was such a moving story, not only about them but all the elephants at the sanctuary that I decided to donate ALL the money from the sales of my items to the ASPCA and the Elephant Sanctuary.

Some of the Items I have for sale:

My Dog Word Book

CD Photo Albums

CD Photo Albums

Greeting/Sympathy Cards for pets
Bree is doing such a cool thing with this, so stop by Wipe Your Paws and snatch up these great hand-made items!

11 comments:

Oz the Terrier said...

That is so cool! Looks like there's some great stuff over at Wipe Your Paws...I better head over there and check it out!
Thanks.
Cairn cuddles, Oz

Richa said...

awesome idea..! thanks for writing about Wipe your paws!
Richa - Find me a Happy Pet

The Cat From Hell said...

Those are such cool books! My Mommy wants to go look at the books and cards!
Kisses to you Oskar for sharing!
Nellie

Rose and the Royals said...

Dear Oskar,

Thank you so very much for visiting Our bloggie and leaving such kind wishes for Our Royals!

QM is very happy you left your linkie, and finds your bloggie a fun place to linger! QM is an Equestrienne, looks forward to adopting a rescue goggie when she moves to a home and wants a bunny, too!!
Your bloggie is a One-Stop-Shopping for all kinds of critters to meet each other!
QM has already bookmarked your blog and looks forward to meeting many new furriends!

Rose ann the Royals

Two Grad Students and a Pittie said...

hey guys! your email is down - what should we do?!

www.twogradstudentsandapittie.blogspot.com

Two Grad Students and a Pittie said...

okay, maybe we're crazy but we keep getting Delivery Status Notification Failure whenever we try to email both your email addresses :(

Mariodacat said...

Wow, she really has sone nice items. We've bookmarked the site so when M has a little extra $$ we can go buy something. Very nice.

Princess Jasmine said...

Thanks for visiting us. We look forward to reading all about you :)xx

Peggy Frezon said...

What could be better than great items for a great cause? Love the picture of the dog with his big pal!

ellie said...

what lovely cards and things for sale. Will check out the site.

Vicky said...

There are some seriously adorable items in this post! I'll be stopping by soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails