About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Puppy Kisses - New Blogger Alert



Melissa & Jada
Puppy Kisses is a charming new blog that Oskar & I know you'll love:

My name is Melissa and I live in a small town nestled in the Poconos in Pennsylvania. I am happily married to the man of my dreams, the mother to an amazing son and the proud pawrent to a miniature pinscher, named Jada. I work full-time as a legal assistant for a local law firm and in my spare time I enjoy being with my family, reading, taking pictures, playing video games and anything involving animals. I am very blessed to be living a happy and wonderful life.

Jada
I attempted to have blogs before but just couldn't find the right topic to blog about. Around my friends and family, I was always known as the "dog person" and wherever you saw me, you saw Jada. That's when I came up with the idea to blog about Jada, our adventures together and anything else to show my love for dogs in general. Many people I know do not understand the love I have for my dog but I know there are others out there who know exactly what I am talking about and can relate to similar relationships with their dogs or pets. With having my blog I'm hoping to meet other dog/animal lovers and possible miniature pinscher owners to share experiences and stories.

Pop on over and give them a great PBU welcome to Blogville!

12 comments:

Amber DaWeenie said...

We has to bounce right on over and meet Jada!

Oz the Terrier said...

My runnin shoes are on and I am off to chase down that bloggie! Thanks, Pam and Oskar!
Cairn cuddles, Oz

Melissa said...

Awww thank you so much for the post!! I already have some great new follows and hopefully friends stopping by to visit :)

Frankie Furter said...

Welcome to Blogville Jada.

Hey... I am gonna be in Pencil Vane E Ah this weekend. I'll be in Tionesta. Maybe I'll see you!!!

The Cat From Hell said...

Jada, What a geat name, me is heading over there to check her out!!
Kisses to yous Oskar!
Nellie

Santa, Minnie and Christmas said...

Thanks for introducing them, we'll go over right now to say "hello".

Mariodacat said...

Thanks for the intro pal. I'm going over right now to give them a warm welcome.

Brian said...

That Jada is a cutie, headed that way now!!!

Max the Quilt Cat said...

Just went over to Puppy Kisses... Thanks for the introduction.

pawhugs, Max

Tracy said...

I really enjoyed visiting your site...very cute!
Since you like dogs, check out my book about our golden retriever :)
http://sbpra.com/tracyspaine/

Amber-Mae said...

Jada's real cute! I'm gonna go say HI to him & his hoomie.

Danny said...

Thanks for this beautiful podcast. I am a great admirer of pets. I really enjoyed your post. Thanks!
I will keep stay.
Dog Trainers

Related Posts with Thumbnails