About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Are You On The List? Please Read!

As of this morning we have over 530 followers who follow Pet Blogs United with Google Friend Connect.

Sometimes when we click on your picture it links us back to your site, so we can add it to our Link List in the sidebar.  But sometimes it dosn't take us back to your site, so we have many followers who's links are not on the list.

If you are a follower of PBU, and you're a pet blogger who's link is not on our Link List, please leave us a comment on this post with a link to your blog.

Also, if you're a follower of PBU we ask that you put our button on your blog, so that your friends can find us too.  The code is in our sidebar & if you have any questions you can let us know at PBU at comcast dot net.

Don't forget to click on the Join tab at the top of the page to see all of the ways that you can be featured on Pet Blogs United.  Guest posters, New Blogger Alerts, Babyface pictures and Weekly Featured Blogger are just a few ways to be featured and get your blog more exposure.

Pet Blogs United is a site for you & we want to feature all of you as much as possible.  We are currently looking for foster or shelter animals to feature every Friday.  We know we can just pull some from PetFinder if we need them, but we like to feature your homeless critters every chance we can get.

Thanks for reading & have a great day!

PS - We have a new video on our Video's page of the pawsome Amber Mae of Amber's Personal Diary, so check it out and don't forget our Weekly Featured Blogger this week is Peggy's Pet Place so stop over and show them some PBU comment love.

19 comments:

Bailey said...

I have connected and would love to get on the list.

http://sheltietimes.blogspot.com/

Brian said...

I could have sworn I did that early on, but I'm there now...I think.

Louise said...

Hiya!

I've added your button to my blog - look forward to getting to know all the pet bloggers!!

Honey the Great Dane said...

Oh! I just realised that I'm not on your list, Oskar! That's the "Blog Roll" list, right?
Could you please add me to it? My site URL is: www.bighoneydog.com - and the sub-page for the blog is: www.bighoneydog.com/honeys-blog (not sure which one you want to use)

Oh - and thanks for reminding me about the PBU button! YOu know, I'd already saved it into my folders to put it in my sidebar and then I totally forgot to do it! (I have a lot of housekeeping cleanup stuff to do on my blog which Hsin-Yi has just been putting off doing! Like - it doesn't even mention Muesli yet in our homepage or "About Me" page about my family) - anyway, I have added it now.

Oh - and can I ask a big favour? Could you please feature my Dancing With The Doggie Stars contest on your site and link back to my blog about it? You can either use the original announcement or the latest post which is at: www.bighoneydog.com/dwtds-wk1

Thanks!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Angie said...

I use my mom's Google account when I play online, so the link to my blog is http://mrappgate.blogspot.com/

Finn said...

hi! I'm following and would love to get on your list. Love the idea..

Marianne (Finn's mom)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm following (www.cornishrexpert.com) and would love to be on your list.

The Cornish Rexpert

Christine said...

Hi, I'm following (www.cornishrexpert.com) and would love to be on your list.

The Cornish Rexpert

The Cat From Hell said...

Dear Oskar,
Me is on the list, but me wanted to tell yous about what a great site yous has and all the cool links to ther pets who blogs.
thanks yous!
Nellie

Erika and Blair,xoxo said...

Great idea Oskar, Mom and I love meeting new friends through your site.

My blog is badblaircat.blogspot.com

and Mom's is journeyoffootprints.blogspot.com

Momo and Pinot said...

Wow, Oskar and mom, we were the No. 340 but now... at this moment, you have 541 followers!!! Congratulations!

Just like Honey, we have to say thanks for your reminder. PBU has been listed on our blog but we haven't got a chance to update our side bar. We just added your botton so all our friends and their humans can see it. :)

We look forward to be featured on your blog shortly. Please let us know.. so we can also mention about it on our blog.

Happy long weekend!
Momo & Pinot xoxo

brudy1120 said...

We just started following you yesterday. I don't see us added yet. Tanner's blog is: Tanner Trains The Family

the URL is www.brudy1120.blogspot.com

Thanks for adding us!

Beth and Tanner!

mayziegal said...

Hiya! I'm on there but my name is spelled wrong. If you gets a chance, would you mind changing it to Mayzie with a "z" instead of an "s"? Thank you, thank you!

And I thought I had your button on my bloggie but I guess I don't. I'll go do that right this second!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Sarge said...

Wow, this is such a super cool blog. I'm excited to be on the list! I know I'm in great company.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

FiveSibesMom said...

Oh, thought I was! Oops! Here's the link to my blog:

http://www.fivesibes.blogspot.com/

Thank you!!!

Patchworked said...

I love your blog, were sick pups at the moment but we plan to gets better and start showing good photos soon, heres the link to our blog
http://ridgiekids.blogspot.com/ using mums id at the moment.

Parker said...

Hi Oskar - it's nice to meetcha'!

L7 said...

WOW! This is such a super cool blog. I'm excited to be on the list!
Thanks for sharing..
Pet Sitter Los Angeles

Nola said...

I'm on the list, but not on the blog roll. Http://dachshundnola.blogspot.com and I just put up the PBU!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

Related Posts with Thumbnails