About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Roxy The Traveling Dog - Member Spotlight


My name is Roxy, I am a 6 year old Pomeranian-chihuahua. I just recently started blogging about all the fun me and my family have. My mom and dad are both artists, so we go to art shows and travel to art galleries. We do a lot of traveling just because it’s fun. Our favorite place is the desert in southern Utah. I love to go camping and hiking, anywhere really, but the desert is my favorite. I can hike for miles and miles, just give me snacks and enough water, and I’m good to go. Mom did make me a little carrier, for when I need a bit of a rest.

My blog is also about the work my mom and dad do. I get to help at the shop, were my dad creates custom furniture. So every Friday I have a “ shop dog report ” about what’s going on. I get to help mom at home do her leather work and bead work too, that’s fun.

We recently got a puppy. I was not thrilled at first, but she’s OK. Torrey is a miniature australian shepherd and she has provided some pretty funny content for the blog. She likes traveling too. Which is good, because we have some fun stuff planned for this coming year. So come travel with us.

My motto is “ It’s all about the fun!! “ because it is.

Stop by & visit Roxy & her crew and tell them PBU sent ya!

13 comments:

Cat Mandu said...

Roxy, so you so cute!
I hope you don't mind that I'm a cat (Himalayan).
Have a fun time blogging, Roxy!
Mandu

Catsparella said...

Roxy is adorable!! I love her beautiful "necklace"! :)

Mumsy, Chancy and Co. said...

Roxy just looks so sweet and adorable. Hugs and nose kisses

Roxy said...

Oh thanks everyone.
Hugs and kisses back.

patricias fabric art said...

Well hi there roxy I think you are sooo gorgeous and if I had a chance I'd rob you!!!,and I love all your friend as well Bye for now roxy!![blackbird 4 from sb here]

Brian said...

Hello Roxy, it's so nice to meet you!!!

centuries said...

Roxy is adorable!!!!

xx
Rossi
provadia on swapbot

Mad About Pink said...

I love your blog. I'll definitely share it with friends.

Following you from SB

Mariodacat said...

Nice to neet you Roxy. You certainly are a cute puppy.

Roxy said...

Gee thanks for all the love guys.
Jump over to my blog for a second today, I just started a givaway. Make sure you come back here though, this blog rocks!!

AsAlwaysAngela said...

Soooooooo cute!!!

OTC Pet Meds said...

Hi Roxy How r u doing?

Doreen Baros said...

Oh, I think Roxy is adorable. And it looks like she has good taste with the lovely beaded neckware she's modeling. Just giving a shout out from Doreen247 from Swapbot. Hope all is well with you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails