About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

George The Lad ~ Featured Blogger

Hi my name George.

Living in the county of Shropshire in the UK.

I’ve been blogging for 8 months; mom let me start typing at a very young age of 4 months, so I’m getting to be quite fast now!!  I started this blog cus mom said I had to!! she thought it would be a good way to keep track of what I get up to, like a diary so to speak, but its more than that, it’s the furiends you meet along the way, the bond you make between them all makes blog land a very interesting place.

Now if you add 8 plus 4 can you work it out? You got it, that makes 12, I’m just coming up to the big 1st Birthday, and have some things going on that you can join in, but remember always ask permission from your owner first, I don’t what loads of peeps emailing me because you’ve been messing with the PC!!!! and half the files have gone up the Suwannee!!!

I’ve been asked to give three of my favorite posts so here goes, in reverse order, I just love being different

Number Three

Frankie Furters Name Game

Number Two

Mom’s not here.... Come and look at this!!

Number One

Bloggers Disease

So there you have it, if you know me already "hello to yea", if you don’t then pop by and pay me a visit, or you might be thinking I don’t think I’ll bother well that’s ok to, I’m pretty laid back about things

See Yea George xxx

Please stop by and see George The Lad and give him some PBU comment love.  If you'd like to be a weekly Featured Blogger drop us an e-mail at PBU at comcast dot net.

16 comments:

The Cat From Hell said...

Dear Oskar and Pam
Thanks yous for introducing George! He sounds like a very interesting Puppy! Me is off to go read hos blog now!
Kitty Kisses
Nellie

Elizabeth said...

Nice write-up on our friend George. We went over and told him "hello". Happy blog hop.

meowmeowmans said...

It's so nice to meet George! We are going to check out his blog now. :)

Zona said...

George has a grrreeeat blog! His pictures are always the bestest! You should run over and meet him if you haven't met him yet.

Wags,
Zona

George the Lad said...

Thanks for having me as your featured blogger:) heck I look a bit down in the mouth in the first photo lol!!!
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx

Daisy said...

You get even more handsome with age George! Happy Birthday to you.

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

Hehe, I already know George. Great fella. ;)

Woofs,
Pepsi

Winnie said...

I love George!

Thank you for featuring him so that lots and lots of more peeps can love him too.

Love and licks, Winnie

Wyatt said...

Kisses Kisses, George!

Your gal,
Constanza Marie
STANZIE

oh ya, Wyatt says "hi!"

Roo said...

George the Lad is PAWSOME! If you're not following him yet, you are MISSING OUT! :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

ellie said...

What a handsome chap u r George!

Tamago said...

Nice to meet you, George. I love your cute eyes!!

Pup Fan said...

Already a big fan of George's and great to see him featured here! :)

Hoke said...

Now I know why Stanzie luvs you!! What a cutie...From Hokes mom:)

Tucker said...

Oskar, I just wanted to let you know that kittehs can enter the Dogya photo competition too!

woof - Tucker

Peggy Frezon said...

Hi George!! We are already fans, but of course you can't get enough George!

Related Posts with Thumbnails