About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Clooney's Num-Num Fund ~ Featured Blogger

Hello there Audience, I'd like to introduce myself... I'm George Clooney The Cat. (My Human named me after her favorite celebrity.) I was found in a back alley when I was really little. From there I went to a rescue organization called Happy Cat Sanctuary. My Human saw me on the interwebs and it was love at first sight. She said I was a character right from the get-go. As a 6 month old kitten, I used to "run laps" around the house till I was panting like a dog. I'm also a good sport about being dressed up.

I like to entertain humans, felines and canines with my crazy antics and funny stories.  I have a whole cast of characters that are on my blog including "The Baby" who is an orange dog toy with horns and the best friend of a canine I know called Mr. L.

I run an Automotive business called Clooney Credit Canada where I am working on producing the World's First Clooneymobile. I also love Num-Nums (soft food, aka: stinky goodness) so some of my stories center around this theme.

I also have a very special cat "tunnel" where things magically appear every Tuesday. Check out this story of mine to see my tunnel and what happens!

About a year and a half ago, “Girlfriend” my feline friend and Secretary at Headquarters passed into kitty heaven and my Human and I were very sad.  But then I got a new Secretary to help me run things and take over Girlfriend’s “Pink Nose Society”
Her name is Neytiri and she was named after the leading female character in Avatar. Neytiri ia a Ragdoll and loves bugs (especially moths), climbing, and observing close-up anything noisy like vacuum cleaners, fax machines and printers. Here is a pic of the two of us:
We are very excited to have found PBU  and to be a PBU Featured Blogger.  We hope you come by and visit and have some fun.  Clooney's Num-Num Fund is all about having fun and being silly.  We look forward to meeting you and making more new friends.

Please take a moment to stop over and say hi to Clooney and Neytiri, tell em that PBU sent ya!

13 comments:

The Cat From Hell said...

Dear Oskar,
Thanks so much for featuring George and Neytiri! They sounds like they has lots of fun! me thinks me will go and check them out!
Kitty kisses to yous
Nellie

Catsparella said...

I love Cloon and Neytiri! Everyone definitely needs to go check out their wonderful blog!

Mariodacat said...

It's nice to see my two pals over here. Great interview Oskar and I learned more about GEorge and Neytiril.

Keisha said...

O hai! It are nice to meet Clooney. He is a awesome cat. :)

Mumsy, Chancy and Co. said...

Nice feature post...we love their blog. Hugs

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

YAY CLOON!! We are so happy to see you and your sister here!!

I absolutely ADORE George Clooney and I must say your dreamy eyes resemble his quite a bit!!!

Love the photos!!
We love ya! (we love PBU too!)
Caren and Cody

Link Bartholomew said...

Oh boy, you sound like you could be my BFF kitty. I will definitely be stopping by to say hello!

Roy said...

Love the feature, and of course Clooney and Neytiril and favorites of ours.

Chicco said...

Oh George Clooney you're so beautiful.....a cat with charm!!!
A happy sunday to all you,with sunshine.
Woof,woof,

Chicco

Tamago said...

I love Mr. George Clooney and Neytiri!! They are so creative and I always have fun reading their blog.

Brian said...

I just love that Cloon and Neytiri! We've been friends for a while now and I'm so delighted to see them here. Bravo!!!

Pup Fan said...

Loving that first photo! :)

Tammy said...

Clooney - you are as handsome as your human counterpart! (I'm a little partial to grey kitties though!) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails