About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brian's Home ~ Featured Blogger

Brian
My name is Brian and I was born on a Christmas Tree Farm. Some very nice ladies from Kitten Action Team (KAT) in Greenville, SC rescued me. I was at PetSmart for 9 months before I got my forever home.

Actually I was adopted once but they didn't treat me nice so the KAT ladies came and took me back. My mission is to help as many other homeless critters as I can find purrfect forever homes too. I raise awareness through my rescue blog at http://foreverhomewanted.com/ and through Facebook and Twitter where I have over 10,000 followers. I am also an Offishul Repurrter for the Cat Blogosphere .

Sascha
My 4 sisters are all rescues too. My sister Sascha was left in her carrier all night outside of PetSmart...on a very cold night. Fortunately that is where Kitten Action Team is and my Mom and Dad just happened to stop there to buy some food. The decision to adopt her was made on the spot.
Gracie
Zoe
We also adopted my sisters Gracie & Zoe from Kitten Action Team and we adopted them on the same day. They are both very nice sisters.
Dolly
My sister Dolly is our Social Media Rescue and one of the links tells her story. It proves that social media and all we do really can have an impact.

Here are 3 of their favorite posts

The Social Media Rescue

Bark World Expo

Tabby Town Thursday in Greenville, SC

Stop by Brian's Home this week and tell 'em PBU sent ya.  Show them some comment love & if you want to be the Pet Blogs United Featured Blogger drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.

30 comments:

Hilary said...

I love Brian and his sisters! He is such an amazing cat who has helped so many others...

Mariodacat said...

We love Brian and his sisters too. Hilary days it best in her comment - an amazing cat who has helped so mnany others. Thanks for spot lighting him.

Max the Quilt Cat said...

I started following Brian early on in my blogging career. He's so great and has been an inspiration to me. Great blog post,pal. Kudos to you.

Pawhugs, Max

KnottedFingers said...

Brian has been visiting our blog since we started!! We love visiting his blog too <3

Brian said...

Thanks PBU gang for featuring us, we are so honored and we love all of our friends!!!

Frankie Furter said...

Excellent Featured Blogger!!!
Glad that Brian and Co. have super homes now!!!

Mumsy, Chancy and Company said...

Oh, we love that sweet Brian and his sweet sisters. They are all beautiful and we are so happy they have such a wonderful, caring, loving forever home. Hugs and nose kisses

Catsparella said...

So cool! I love Brian and his sisters, and it's so nice to see them featured here! It was also great to check out those posts because I had never read the one about Dolly and her amazing story, so I'm glad I got a chance to see it!

Rudy - The dog with a blog said...

What a furry good blog to feature!
We are a follower of Brain's blog... and really enjoy it :)

Rudy

Vicky said...

Wow, what a gorgeous group of cats. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sagira said...

We already know and love Brian and his sisters. :)

Deborah said...

What a sweet story. I can't believe you were waiting for 9 months. Well, it sure was worth it!
xxoo
Deborah

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

we love Brian and his "fam" and are happy to see them all featured here!

Old Kitty said...

Awwww yay for handsome Brian, his blog and his beautiful sisters, Zoe, Dolly, Gracie and Sascha!!! Awwww me and Charlie love Brian's blog and it;s great to see him here too!!!! Yay! take care
x

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Brian and his sisters are awe inspiring. They always make me smile.

Marg said...

That is one great blog that Brian has with his gorgeous sisters. We love to visit them. They also do a fantastic job with helping to rescue many animals and that is so important.

The Cat From Hell said...

Me loves Brian and his sisters! They is so helpful. They are such important Spokes Cats for rescues!
Nellie

Stacy Hurt said...

We love reading Brian's blog too. It's on our reader and they do wonderful things for the rescue!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Link Bartholomew said...

Hey there! You and your cat family sure are lucky to have been adopted. What a beautiful fam and a beautiful story.

Sónia Mendes said...

Hi Oskar,

Brian is a very cool cat and his sisters are so lovely, they totally deserve to be featured on your blog.

Purrs from Gotchi

Julia Williams said...

I love Brian and his sisters! Nice to see them featured here!

JC said...

Brian is one of my favorite cats.

Peggy Frezon said...

Happy to see Brian here. I'm a big fan of his blog!

AFSocksScylla said...

I never get tired of hearing about Brian. Even if he forgets to tell people I am his girlfriend. ~Scylla

We are big fans of his blog and think he and his sisters are wonderful the way they work to get other cats adopted. ~Socks, Artemisia & Fenris

meowmeowmans said...

We love Brian and his sisters! Thank you for featuring them -- they do SO much good for kitties everywhere. :)

CatLadyDiary.com said...

Brian is awesome, and such pretty sisters.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Brian is one of my best bloggy friends. My mancat Stripes died 11 months ago. While laying in bed being sad I discovered Brian and some other cat bloggers. They made a huge difference in my life. I <3 Brian!

Pup Fan said...

Brian's Home is a wonderful blog!

Tanja said...

I love stories about rescued cats! We ''rescued'' our cat too - he had a home but no one cared about him, so he would have probably been ran over by a car by now. I love your blog! Now I have enough material to read for hours :)

Tanchyka (swap-bot)

Tanja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails