About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Break

Hi guys, it's Pam.  I have a family emergency in another state and won't be back until at least Friday.

When I have some down time I may comment on some of your blogs, but I probably won't be able to update for awhile.

Have a great week, friends!

17 comments:

Kea said...

Sending you purrs and universal Light and hoping all will be well!

-Nicki and Derry and mom Kim @ Fuzzy Tales

Brian said...

Please travel safely, we'll be thinking good thoughts and sending purrs.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Hi Pam,
thinking of you and am hoping that all is ok....
If there is anything I can do please email me!
You are in my thoughts, be safe!
xoxo

Katnip Lounge said...

Please take care, and stay well! We'll all be thinking of you.

meowmeowmans said...

Safe travels, Pam. We ope everything turns out okay...

OscarBlogger said...

Best wishes, Pam! Travel safe!

Mariodacat said...

We'll miss you. Have a very safe trip, and we'll keep you in thoughts and purrayers.

Chicco said...

Hello friend, stay well and have a good week.I come here to tell you that I have an award for you in my blog.
Woof,woof,

Chicco

Brenda said...

My goodness, March has been a rough month. Here's hoping for better days ahead! Travel safe and we'll all be here waiting for you whenever you're able to get back! No rush, no pressure....

Amber DaWeenie said...

Hope it isn't anything too serious. Be safe and we'll see ya when you get back.




PeeS....Amber here...I nose I still has to work on my introductions. Mom's been too busy lately to help me. Soon though!

Debra Taylor said...

I'm so sorry to learn you have a family emergency. I pray that it turns around to work out OK.

Let us know when you are back.



Hey! Wishing all you cats and ‘beans great well-being and happiness! Please visit my blog about a colony of abandoned/feral cats near my home. There will be stories there as time goes on that could inspire and inform anyone you know who is helping or plans to help homeless cats anywhere.
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
Thank you,
Debby

Pup Fan said...

Hope everything is okay, Pam! I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Hilary said...

Alex & I hope everything is OK. we will both keep you in our thoughts.

Pauley, Middy, the Mr. or the Mrs. said...

Sending good thoughts your way :)

Laurie said...

Hope everything is ok!

Lori @ According to Gus said...

I hope everything is okay! We'll be thinking of you.

ForPetsSake said...

Oh no! Positive thoughts your way - I hope everything works out well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails