About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Blogger Alert ~ Awaiting Angel


We are glad to introduce you to Awaiting Angel.  Here's what Melissa has to say:

Darcy

Gabriel
How I came to start blogging about my pets is kind of funny. I realized I was taking so many photos of my pets and posting them on my personal blog and I was telling so so many cat stories. Finally someone posted on my blog and told me she didn't want to know so much about my pets! LOL and I'd seen a few cat blogs so I decided to start a blog just for my kitties.

Darcy
A bit about my pets; Darcy is a 5 year old Maine Coon. She suffers from some kind of bad allergies, we're hoping that moving into our new house with no carpet will help ease some of her allergies. She gets allergy shots also. She's healthy besides that but sometimes she looks so sick and miserable with her allergies. Gabriel is almost 6 months old. He's a moggy and a little spit fire. We had to get him soft paws because he was clawing us up trying to play. He will hide under the sink in the cabinet and as soon as someone walks by jump out and grab your leg! He's a lot of fun. We put a deposit on a Bengal from Grace on High Bengal's and are waiting for our newest baby to bed born. My blogging also takes away my anticipation to see my new baby lol

I also figured I could give a place to give reviews. Especially among my pet loving friends.

And that's about it in a nutshell :)
Gabriel
Stop by and check out Awaiting Angel today!

9 comments:

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

I'm heading over to say hi!

Woofs,
Pepsi

Cat said...

What a great profile, we're headed over now to say hello :-)

Rudy - The dog with a blog said...

We are heading over now :)

Brian said...

I found them not that long ago, they are way cool!!!

Mariodacat said...

I'll be heading over to say hello too. Thanks for the introduction.

Katnip Lounge said...

We discovered Awaiting Angel last week...they are loads of fun!

Winnie said...

Sounds like a lovely blog...I'm off over there now.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

we will pop over and say hi for sure!
thanks for introducing us!

Dori C said...

Awaiting Angel is a purrfect blog, I truly enjoy it and I am glad to be part of Darcy's and Gabriel's life. Looking forward as well to see all about their new soon to be Angel brother/sister they are going to have. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails