About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Foster Friday ~ Jack


Hi everyone! It's Jack here. My foster mom wanted me to introduce myself here on PBU. I'm a handsome, smart, and loving Border Collie mix. I'm about 4 years old and in search of a forever home. I'm the perfect medium-sized dog because I'm full grown at 45 pounds. Since I have herding dog in my blood, I'll have lots of energy into my adult years. Frankly, I'm the best of both worlds—a mature dog with spunk! Did I mention that I'm also house broken and crate trained?

What am I looking for in forever home, you ask? It would be great to find with an active family with dog experience. Because I have a typical Border Collie personality, my "person" needs to be both firm and patient with me. I definitely need a large yard with a tall fence because, between you and me, I have an instinct to chase squirrels and birds. A dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do!

If you want to learn more about me and my adventures, head on over to my foster mom's blog at dogfoster.blogspot.com.

So, what do you say--me, you, forever friends? You can fill out an adoption application at http://www.njcattitude.org/. The rescue will adopt out to NJ and parts of NY and PA.
Maybe you know someone who could give Jack to a good home?

12 comments:

Amber DaWeenie said...

We hopes you finds your 4-ever home real soon!!

Max the Quilt Cat said...

Jack is great... I'm on my way over to tweet about him right now. Hope we can stir up some interest in his story.

pawhugs, Max

Pauley, Middy, the Mr. or the Mrs. said...

We are crossing our paws for you Jack; may you find your forever home soon!

Kim said...

Thanks for your support, everyone! Hugs from Jack (and Kim!)

Mumsy, Chancy and Company said...

What a beauty you are...we hope you find a forever home very soon. Hugs and nose kisses

The Cat From Hell said...

Yous is a beautiful dog! Yous looks alot like my hairy slobbery sister - Bob!
Me hopes yous gets a forever home soon!
Nellie

Brian said...

My sisters and I will purr and pray that your forever home is searching for you right now. You are one handsome dude!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Jack! We thought we recognized you! Jack's blog was one of the first pet blogs our Mama read, before we even got the idea of starting our own blog!

Mr. Pip said...

My paws are crossed for you, Jack! You are very handsome and smart and I am sure you will find a new home soon!

Your pal, Pip

Debra Taylor said...

Hello Oscar and Pam - Jack looks really lively and special!! I pray you can attract just the right forever home for him!




For all you folks and animals reading this my blog has stories and information helpful for cat helpers everywhere. Pass it on to your human ‘beans!

I pray that all cat blogosphere kitties stay happy and healthy!

Debby

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Jack is adorable. Border Collies are fabulous dogs. They are one of the most intelligent as well. I hope he finds a furever home soon!

ForPetsSake said...

I'd love to be your forever friend, but with 2 at home already, I'm at my personal dog limit...What a beauty he is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails