About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BlogPaws & Barkworld, Have You Gone?

I'm lucky enough to be going to Blogpaws in August this year, I don't think Oskar will be coming with me, a fact that he is very upset about.

Anyway, I wanted to reach out and see who had been to Blogpaws and who had been to Barkworld.  My sponsor, Nature's Variety, and I are interested in knowing the differences and similarities from those of you who have experience.

If you're going to either this year, let me know so that we can make sure and meet up! 

10 comments:

Kari in WeHo said...

We are going to BarkWorld for sure and will be looking at BlogPaws if we can work out the monies :)

-Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Mariodacat said...

M really wishes she could go, but her traveling days are winding down because of Parkinsin's Disease. She didn't get to go last year either. But she'll be with all of you in spirt and thought. Those that went to both Barkworld and BlogPaws mostly had glowing reports. I'm so sorry Oskar can't go tho - cuz he'd be the "hit" of the event!!

Keisha said...

I wish I could go! Have fun! :)

Mumsy, Chancy and Company said...

I have never been, but I bet it would be fun....Have a great time. Hugs

Rudy - The dog with a blog said...

I've never heard of either - they sound quite interesting!
Hope you have fun,

Rudy's Raiser

Pup Fan said...

Haven't gone to either, but planning to attend BlogPaws this year! :)

Santa, Minnie and Christmas said...

We can't...that's too far for us to travel.

Catsparella said...

I've never been to either, but will probably be going to BlogPaws this year. if I do, I hope to see you there!

chandra said...

I attended BlogPaws in Denver one week after I started blogging so it was a great way to kick off my adventures in pet blogging! Even though I was only able to attend two of the three days, I walked away with a lot of info and good tips from the panels I attended. For the variety of topics presented and the level of expertise of the panelists, I was surprised that it didn't cost more to attend!

This is the first I've heard of Barkworld. I'll definitely be checking back to read comment because I'd love to hear some reviews on it. Thanks for posting on this topic Oskar and Pam!

-Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

Team Beaglebratz said...

Had never heard of either until last year so have never been. Neither of them are in the budget this year - maybe sometime in the next year or so.
Mom Beaglebratz

PS - to bad Oskar isn't going - bet he would love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails