About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Ziggy ~ Foster Friday


Hi, I'm Ziggy. I am a one year old American Pit Bull Terrier with green eyes and a curly tail.

Ziggy
I am deaf, which just means I don't hear you if you talk to me. I am just like any normal dog, except you have to use hand signs to tell me what you want.


I have trained my foster mom to give me treats for all sorts of tricks, like sitting and lying down and staying in place and doing spins and giving high-fives. My foster mom thinks I'm the smartest dog she has ever met, but she says that is not necessarily a good thing.


She says I am a challenge sometimes and need an experienced dog owner because I am too smart for my own good. I was turned into a local shelter as a puppy and was taken in by my foster mom who volunteers with All Paws Rescue in Missouri.


I have lived with my foster family for over a year now! My foster mom has a Great Dane and we love to play tug. She also has a deaf pit bull mix named Noelle and we've become very good friends. But I would really like to have my very own family.

Will you be able to help me?

If you can't adopt me, maybe you can tell others about me. I have my own web page at http://www.dogfostermom.com/p/ziggys-fan-page.html. Or you can contact my foster mom at dogfostermom@aol.com.

Come on PBU members, let's help spread the word about super awesome Ziggy!

If you have a pet that needs a home, shelter or foster, and would like to be featured on Pet Blogs United Foster Friday, send us an e-mail at PBU at comcast dot net.

12 comments:

Pauley, Middy, the Mr. or the Mrs. said...

Ziggy is awesome!! Crossing our paws you find your forever home soon! Thank you foster mom for providing such a good home for Ziggy!

Jess and Glacier said...

Too cute! And green eyes...if I already didn't have four, and my husband wouldn't kill me...hoping you find your forever home.

meowmeowmans said...

We are purring and praying that Ziggy finds his forever home soon. Until he does, we know he is being loved and taken great care of by his foster mom (whose awesome blog we follow)!

The Cat From Hell said...

Me and Kozmo hopes yous gets a forever home soon!

mayziegal said...

Ziggy! I'm sure glad you decided to tell all about yourself on PBU. I sure wish somebuddy in the circus would see this post. You would make the BEST circus dog EVER!

My paws are crossed (as they always are) that you gets our Most Perfect Home That Ever Was very, very soon.

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Oz the Terrier said...

OMD! Ziggy is so cute! I hope he gets a forever home soon!

Mariodacat said...

Ziggy, it was nice meeting you. You are very handsome. I just know the right forever home will come along soon.

Angie, Catladyland/Katt Food said...

Ziggy, you are gorgeous and have the prettiest eyes! I hope you find a forever home very, very soon!!

Aunt of 14 said...

Oh, you just charmed the pants off me! I wish I could take you in myself. I hope the right home opens up for you very soon!

Swimtaxi said...

It sounds like beautiful Ziggy is getting awesome love and attention right now, preparing him for a perfect forever home.

Hilary said...

ziggy, you are beautiful, and look so sweet. I have my fingers crossed that you find a forever home very soon.

Snoop und Emily said...

ziggy, hopefully you'll find a wonderful family who will love you forever! fingers crossed!

Snoop&Emily

Related Posts with Thumbnails