About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey, Can You Help Us Out?


We are trying to stay warm here in Michigan and thinking hopeful thoughts for spring and the great landscaping muddy season!

We're growing in so many different directions here at Pet Blogs United and we hope you bear with us as we try to bring you the best pet blogging community we can.

You guys have been fantastic at supporting us and we want to know what you want to see in your Pet Blogs United community.

We also want features, photo's, info, from you, our friends.

Consider this an open content call for ideas that you could share here on Pet Blogs United. 

We also want to remind you of ways that you can participate by sending us information to be in features like the New Blogger Alert, Member Spotlight, Talkie Tuesday, Foster Friddays, guest poster, or of course Featured Blogger. 

We always need pictures for our Photo of the Day, and we've decided to add a new recurring feature, Babyface...something.  We haven't exactly figured out what to call the babyface feature that we're adding, but the Babyface Parade was so successful that we're going to make baby pictures a regular feature.

So, for right now, thank you for supporting us and pet bloggers get busy!  Our e-mail is PBU at Comcast dot net, so please use it to send us any of the things that we mentioned above or ideas for new stuff.  Help us out by making Pet Blogs United the best place for pet bloggers to be.

11 comments:

ForPetsSake said...

Keep those little paws warm! I'm glad to have found you and thanks for stopping by! Send some snow our way, ok?

Frankie Furter said...

I just wonder where that Global Warming thingy has gone. Don't you?

Peggy Frezon said...

Stay warm! It's 1 degree here in NY!

rescuedinsanity.com said...

Today is the coldest it has been so far. I feel like I am saying that every day.

I still need to send in my featured blogger info, I know. I will do my best to get on that soon. Thanks so much for working so hard to put all this together!

Annette and Snoopy said...

I'm loving your site, found it during the pet blog challenge, it's great to connect with so many other pet bloggers - PLUS, I just found your FB page - cool!!

Winnie said...

Keep up the good work!

You're doing a GREAT job.

Love and licks Winnie

mayziegal said...

I'm just ever so glad you decided to start PBU! It's just GREAT! And so are you!

I wonder if maybe there could be a something like a "cause of the week"? You could talk abouts a shelter or rescue or other pet-related cause that peoples could donate to or help out with in some way.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

OscarBlogger said...

PBU is fantastic, and you clearly put so much work into it! I'll brainstorm and maybe I'll come up with some good ideas. At the very least, I'm sure I can contribute photos! I just need to look through my giant collection. :)

Wyatt said...

Thanks fur all that you do. We will put our thinking caps on....How about a take your dog to work post?

Wyatt

Neeko said...

Dear Oskar :o)

You and your Mommy are doing a Pawsome job @ PBU and we always enjoy everything you feature!
Stay warm my dear friend; it is verrrrrry cold my way too :o(

Later,
Neeko :o)

Neeko said...

Hey Oskar :o)

I would be honored to have my picture featured on your blog.
Just use whichever you like or if you like more, I can send you tons :o))) My Mommy is a bit nuts when it comes to my picture taking moment...

Later,
Neeko :o)
P.S. I sent this note as an email to you also.

Related Posts with Thumbnails