About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frankie Furter Price ~ Talkie Tuesday


The week for Talky Tuesday we have the privilege of talking to the Mayor of Blogville, Frankie Furter Price, from Frankly Speaking.


Frankie, why don’t you give our readers a little background information about yourself and your family?
  Well, I live with my mom and dad.  They are both Be-Tired so that they are home all day EVERY day with me.   I am an Only Dawg.    I do have two cussins, Sarge and Francine.   They are kinda… Different… if you get my drift.  Hehehe
  I live way out in the country on 2 acres.  I have a garden and a four-wheeler for fun.   I have lots of chipmunks (ground squirrels) and some rabbits and now and then a REAL Squirrel.   I LOVE to Chase all of them.   I would never really hurt one though.
Frankie doesn't hurt the bunnies
  I’m just sayin’.   Now the Ground MOLES are a different story.. They are really bad and dig holes that my dad’s furend John the Deer keeps running into.  THOSE guys Gotta GO and I’m the guy to get em.  I call it Gwalk A Moley.   That is my favorite Frankie Funny beclaws I KNOW that is not how the green food kind of gwalk a moley is spelled.  Hehehe   

Bye-bye mole

You know you are one of the most admired dogs in the pet blogging community, for being lucky enough to be married to two of the most beautiful ladies, Ruby & Penny.  Can you tell us a little about your love story and share some pictures of your wedding?
Frankie & his wives
    Of course you know that I am married to the bestest and mostest beautiful dachshund wimmen in ALL of Blogville.  Ruby and Penny make me soooooo happy.  When we met Penny was waaaaay too young to think of Love and stuffs so we all three just kind of waited around until she “grew up” and I matured enough to take on the responsibility of being married.   You know I just could not choose one of the girrrrls over the other.   They are both so special.   I just didn’t know what to do so… being as how we are DAWGS and NOT silly two leggers… I did a little research and found that we dawgs had always lived in peaceful and loving Packs so it was all right for the three of us to share our lives.  I can tell you one thingy for sure… the day that I chose to pawpose to them… ON MY BLOG… I was one scared pooch.   I had no idea what they might be going to say.   Whew.. I took a real chance with that.  
  Then when I chose to go into Pawlitics..  they were sooooo supportive of me and my Successful bid for Mayor of Blogville.   They are now the First Ladies of Blogville.  They have several projects that they are going to be involved in.   Like Safety and stuffs like that.   I think Nursing and stuffs are in their blood. 
You’re working on a couple of events for this upcoming holiday season, would you tell us about those?
    I am going to host the Thanksgiving Day Post project called …   What you want to buy your MOM & (or) Dad for Christmas.. AND  WHY  …   I have kind of shortened it to Presssies for your Parents.    I am asking that everybuddy just write a list of the thingys that they would love to give their peeps and then tell WHY that is for each thingy.  We will all be able to read those on each other’s blogs… so it’ll take a few days to do all that reading which makes it nice not to have to do a post on “Black Friday” and stuff.
    On the SAME DAY… Minna Krebs is hostessing… Tell us your ADOPTION STORY.  And the bestest pawt is… you can put BOTH thingys in ONE Post.   Easy Peasy.  I did the Adoption Story thingy Last Thanksgiving and it was grrrrreat.   Everybuddy told wonderful stories and even said how THANKFUL they were to have been adopted by their peeps… even if our peeps DO give us some grief at times.    Now there are ALWAYS New dawgs moving into Blogville and they will not have heard our adoption stories before.  Some of us Did hear them last year… butt guess what???   They are stories WELL Worth hearing about 87 times. 
   So those are the two holiday thingys that are going on.   I really appreciate Minna Krebs for doing the Adoption Thingy. 

You’ve recently begun a blogging etiquette column with the lovely Puddles, how is that going?
    Oh My Dawgness…   that thingy just took off like a Rabbit.   We have had some of the most Interesting and Very much Needed questions asked.   It is hard work butt Puddles is the bestest Pawtner and she really does the hardest pawts.  

Anything else you want to share with our readers?
  I would like to say that I really ENJOY everybuddy in Blogville.   They are the bestest furends and neighbors in the world.   They are funny and bright and loving and caring and I am soooooo happy to be a very small pawt of the community.  
    I think it is very much sad that there isn’t something like Blogville out there for Two Leggers.   Those poor thingys Need what WE have.   I think their lives would be much lighter and brighter.   Too bad for Them. 

We'd like to thank Frankie for being the subject of our second Talkie Tuesday.  If you're interested in being featured on Talkie Tuesday, send us an e-mail at PBU at comcast dot net.

15 comments:

Max the Quilt Cat said...

Great post and great pictures... I'm gonna have to get to know that Frankie...

Have a great day.

max

Mr. Pip said...

Frankie, you are a superstar!!!

Your pal, Pip

Corbin said...

Go Frankie!!! Can't wait for the Thanksgiving posts!
-Corbin

Julia Williams said...

Frankie is a hoot, and beautiful to boot!

K-9 Katastrophe said...

Fran-kie *clap* *clap*

Licks,
Ruthie

Katnip Lounge said...

Frankie! We enjoyed reading your interview verreh much! You are one interesting Pooch.

mayziegal said...

Oh, that was a super grrrreat interview! Isn't Frankie well-spoken? No wonder he gots elected Mayor of Blogville. Are there term limits for the Mayor of Blogville? Cuz if there's not, I bet he's gonna be the mayor for about 87 years!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Frankie Furter said...

I want to thank everybuddy for your kind remarks. I am humbled to be a pawt of this fine PBU Talkin Tues. event.
BTW Blogville is a rather informal kinda place so when you refer to me... you never have to say silly stuffs like..
Hizzonor the Mayor..
BUTT I would kinda like it if you called my Beautiful Brides..
The Furst Ladies of Blogville.
HEHEHEHE I KNOW how to make a marriage work. I'm just sayin'.

Ruby and Penny said...

What a great post Frankie. You know how to say all the right things and when to say them. That's why we married you and we think that's why blogville elected you mayor.
Love ya
Ruby & Penny
The 1st Ladies of Blogville

Kari in WeHo said...

we just love visiting Frankie's blog

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Brian said...

That was totally pawsome Frankie!!! I'm still a bit sad that Puddles quit blogging though.

Minna Krebs said...

YAY for Frankie!!!! Pawsome interview!!!!

MinnaK

browndogcbr said...

Hi Y'all, especially you Oskar!
Thanks for stoppin' and visitin' my Journal and leavin' such nice comments.
What a neat blog from Frankie. ROO! Roo! I have ground squirrels too. I watch, but don't chase. One shares my back yard.
Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Hound Girl said...

we love our Mr Frankie!!!

George the Lad said...

Paws up to yea Frankie we loves yea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails