About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sleepy Kitten Saturday

My mom person likes having the window open and since it chilly outside today she got out my personal space heater
As you can see it wasn't my personal space heater today.


I tried to take a turn, but then the kitties tried to smack my face.

Now I have plenty of kitty bloggy friends, but the kitties that live here, Moe & Chloe, are not my friends. 

Sometimes when I walk past them they smack me in the woozle for no reason!!

I know my blogging kitty friends wouldn't do that to me...right?

Don't forget to enter our great Fido's Closet Giveaway.

Also we still need more pictures for the Photo of the Day, so send them to our e-mail.

15 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

You poor thing and living with such mean kitties! Hope you keep warm anyway.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and MaCK

Roscoe said...

Oskar,
Da kitties i live wif smacks me in da woozle too. Day are not nice, and I dusn no why...at first...i didnt do nuffin bout it. Now...momma says i needa stop. when day smacks at me, i tries to bite em. Shhhhh dont tell on me.
I really like yur blog!
giant wet kisses,
Roscoe

Mama Bear said...

Our woofie knows exactly what you mean. She lives with cats who love to bat at her tail when she walks by. But she is generally tolerant of our furry boys..unless they walk close to her food dish!

bichonpawz said...

If you give them treats do they still smack you in the woozle?? Just an idea!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Marg said...

That is a really nice looking space heater. You two are lucky to have that. Looks like you each have a side.
Thanks for visiting our blog. This looks like a great blog. Have a great Sunday.

Minnie and Mack said...

Post #1 - we mentioned you in our blog yesterday. Thanks for coming by and checking us out!

Minnie and Mack

Minnie and Mack said...

Comment #2--we talked about PBU in our blog yesterday.

Minnie and Mack

Minnie and Mack said...

comment #3 - we mentioned PBS in our blog yesterday.

Minnie and Mack

Minnie and Mack said...

Comment #4 PBU was mentioned in our blog yesterday.

Minnie and Mack

Minnie and Mack said...

comment #5 PBU was talked about in our blog yesterday.

Minnie and Mack

Maddy the Puggle said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog. I like both of yours and will be checking in from time to time...I'm trying to get Mommy to enter the giveaway you got going on now too!
Wags,
Maddy

Bruce said...

Never Oskar...I might give you a nice nose butt but never a wack.
your cat pal,
Bruce:)

Art and Sew Forth said...

I am SCARED of kitties BIG TIME, Oskar!

Your friend, Tooey the guinea pig

Katnip Lounge said...

We Cats here do not have a woofie. So we have a question: What's a Woozle?
heh heh.

Honey the Great Dane said...

"Smack you in the woozle", Oskar? How awful! I'd be terrified to live in your house! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Related Posts with Thumbnails