About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pet Blogs United Store


The Pet Blogs United tote bag is now avialable for purchase, for only $10.00.  All proceeds go towards paying for the design we had made for the site.  Once that has been paid for we will doante all proceeds to a pet charity that we will announce at that time.

Click here to get one for yourself, you know you want one!!

5 comments:

Hailey said...

I hope you come out with PBU bandannies! My mom is hoping for a dress..... nope. No way. Please don't cuz then she'll make me wear it. I told her if and when you do, I will only wear it if she paints my nails red with PBU on them!!

Hugs & smoochies!! XOXO
Hailey

PaigeandSimba said...

Cool! Count us in. This is really cool, Pam! I really like it. Thanks for letting me know about it on the blog! :-)

Keisha said...

O hai! I are new here. My hooman likes your site too. :) Thank u.

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

I tried to become a follower, but my blog is Wordpress. When I try to put it in with openid it says that I don't own it. I'd like to follow you, but have to figure this out first.

Woof!
Rusty & Co.

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

I tried to become a follower, but my blog is Wordpress. When I try to put it in with openid it says that I don't own it. I'd like to follow you, but have to figure this out first.

Woof!
Rusty & Co.

Related Posts with Thumbnails