About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guest Posters Needed!

Hello friends,

My mom person here isn't always the smartest pup in the litter & she decided to start this great new project at the same time that she started new online college classes. 

By the looks of these classes, she says that she will probably not have as much time as she would like for Pet Blogs United and that's where you come in.

PBU aims to be a community, not just one person's blog, so we would love to have you do some guest posting!

Our first guest post by Mayzie was so great we want all of you to share.  What's on your mind?  Pet tips, product reviews, even questions that maybe other PBU members can help you with.  Just drop us a line at our PBU e-mail with any ideas you may have & she'll get back to you right away as soon as she can.

We'll still be posting our Picture of the Day (as long as you guys keep 'em coming), our Featured Blogger of the Week, a contest, and regular posts, but this is everyone's community & we want you all to participate as much as your assistants have time for!

*Hint ~ our first contest features Fido's Closet, so click on the link or on the Fido's Closet ad in the ad space and check them out.  Tell them Oskar sent ya!

9 comments:

Frankie Furter said...

OKAY... I will send you an email.

Sam said...

Rugby and I are interested in guest posting. Unfortunetely I am also a full time college student, so I probably won't have time till early next week (after exams tomorrow and friday :p).

Deborah said...

Sound good!
Happy Thursday!
Deborah

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hi Oskar! What a great idea this is! I just love your PBU logo too! Thank you for inviting us and we'd love to join in and become PBU members! And I'd be happy to guest post too, although perhaps not in the next couple of weeks as Hsin-Yi is still catching up on work and stuff after her holidays and there quite a few posts to catch up on on my blog too! :-)

I've never done the Google Follower thing before actually (I use Google Reader to follow my friends on Blogger) so I gotta go figure that out now!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Hilary said...

Hi Oskar! Your mom person sure sounds busy. I wish her luck with school, and will email her, because I too would love to help!

Samantha said...

This is such a beautiful site. I have an idea for a post that I was going to do on our blog, but I could do it here too. It's about what I keep the the glove boxes of our cars (Hint: info on our dogs!)
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie and Avalon's Mom
PS - your Mom sounds furry busy and we're impressed she's done this!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

We would love to be guest posters. Mom will whip something up soon!

The 3 Goobers said...

hi Oskar and Pam...thanks for stopping by on my blog and the invite to yours. The guest post thing is a cool idea. If you have any spots left let me know...I'd love to be a guest.
woof ya later~
The 3 Goobers of
Gooberella.com

Hoke said...

Hi there!! Thanks for stopping by TheWildWestie...hope you follow along:) Looking forward to following you too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails