About Pet Blogs United

Pet Blogs United aims to support our fellow pet bloggers by encouraging members to visit other members and leave comments. It’s a great way to find great blogs & new friends.

Pet bloggers are some of the kindest people we’ve come across, so we know that with your help, this site will become a great place for everyone.
We will have a featured blogger every week once we get going and that person will hopefully be showered with comments from our members.

To be a PBU featured blogger, first become a follower through Google Friend Connect (juct click the follow button you always see). Then just send an e-mail to Pet Blogs United. We'll contact you, have you pick some of your favorite posts and feature you when your turn comes up on the list. Pet Blogs United will only feature blogs about, by or for pets & animals.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Go Away Michael Vick!

This morning on my way from getting Oskar some foodables, I drove past a local Catholic church that had this sign out, "Lock up your beagles, the Lions are playing Vick & the Eagles!"

I can't believe the NFL let this monster back in.  The animal rights groups will reportedly be at Ford Field in Detroit in full force this weekend & good for them!

Don't forget to visit our Featured Blogger of the Week, Bruce The Cat.  Check out the link and then comment on the posts.  Pet Blogs United is all about comment love, it won't work if we don't visit each other and comment!

To be our Featured Blogger of the Week, send an e-mail to PBU with information about your & your pet & links to 3 of your favorite posts.

8 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Oh we so hate Michael Vick - we do not understand why people think it is ok to let him continue to play. It makes us sick.

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Michael Vick can eat our cat turds!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Michael Vick can eat our cat turds!

BrownDog said...

I'm a dog. I can subject him (michael vick) to my teeth! GRRRR!
Oh, and I don't chase cats.
I stopped by to say thanks for visiting me.
Hawk aka BrownDog
http://browndogcbr.blogspot.com/
or
http://browndogcbr.livejournal.com/

Mr. Pip said...

I will not even speak his name! I used to be an Eagles fan, but no more!

Your pal, Pip

Mr. Pip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dory and the Mama said...

We just love your new blog, such a great idea!!


Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

Ann Nichols said...

I would love to be a part of this. Can I even if I am between dear animals at this time? We just lost our dear dear German Shepherd, Harry, to Cancer (his third time of getting cancer - all three unrelated - he was a fighter!) and we will be getting another dear dog or cat soon (Is a house a home without a dog or a cat?).
I will follow along regardless!
Please come and visit me at my history blog and see two great pictures of Harry under "personal" posts.He was amazing!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails